Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Greta Thunberg: I Have The Coronavirus!

Greta Thunberg confirmed she had the coronavirus.
The teenage activist who pleaded to world leaders to do something about climate change is self-quarantining herself from the public. She said that she and her father are taking time off the grid because of the coronavirus.

Greta Thunberg, the 17-year old climate change activist who became a voice for youth involvement has told the junk food media, she may have symptoms of the COVID-19.

The Swedish woman said that this disease is a sign of climate change.

They were riding on a train in Europe together. Her dad started to have symptoms and felt that its best to stay out of the public eye until it passes.

She published a video on social media telling that she has mild symptoms such as a fever and her dad had "more intense symptoms." She said that they are recovering from this and hope to be back soon.



View this post on Instagram

The last two weeks I’ve stayed inside. When I returned from my trip around Central Europe I isolated myself (in a borrowed apartment away from my mother and sister) since the number of cases of COVID-19 (in Germany for instance) were similar to Italy in the beginning. Around ten days ago I started feeling some symptoms, exactly the same time as my father - who traveled with me from Brussels. I was feeling tired, had shivers, a sore throat and coughed. My dad experienced the same symptoms, but much more intense and with a fever. In Sweden you can not test yourself for COVID-19 unless you’re in need of emergent medical treatment. Everyone feeling ill are told to stay at home and isolate themselves. I have therefore not been tested for COVID-19, but it’s extremely likely that I’ve had it, given the combined symptoms and circumstances. Now I’ve basically recovered, but - AND THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE: I almost didn’t feel ill. My last cold was much worse than this! Had it not been for someone else having the virus simultainously I might not even have suspected anything. Then I would just have thought I was feeling unusually tired with a bit of a cough. And this it what makes it so much more dangerous. Many (especially young people) might not notice any symptoms at all, or very mild symptoms. Then they don’t know they have the virus and can pass it on to people in risk groups. We who don’t belong to a risk group have an enormous responsibility, our actions can be the difference between life and death for many others. Please keep that in mind, follow the advice from experts and your local authorities and #StayAtHome to slow the spread of the virus. And remember to always take care of each other and help those in need. #COVID #flattenthecurve
A post shared by Greta Thunberg (@gretathunberg) on


"For the last two weeks I have been isolated and then I got the virus. I came home from central Europe and then I isolated myself from the beginning, because I thought I might as well as I've been on trains...and so I don't want to put anyone else at risk," Thunberg said.

"But then I started feeling some symptoms after a few days. But the important thing is that I didn't basically feel that ill. At the same time my father was feeling much more intense symptoms."

Thunberg urged activists across the world that if they continue to protest against climate change, she wants them to do so safely and responsibly.

She is well aware of many schools in the United States shutting down indefinitely because of the coronavirus.

So far in the United States, there's been almost 100,000 confirmed cases of Americans getting the disease. There has been over 1,000 people killed by COVID-19. It's put a dent on our health care and economy.
The iconic photo of Greta Thunberg giving a stare down of that idiot Trump.
Donald J. Trump is frustrated with the coronavirus destroying his MAGA stock, he wants Americans to get back to work by Easter.

The doctors and White House officials are telling Trump not rush this. Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), two of Trump's biggest allies criticized him for making an assured promise.

Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick also made the news. He said he rather allow people to die in order to save the economy. Remember the Republicans were complaining about the "death panels."

Last year, Trump engaged in a biter feud with Thunberg. He tweet some nasty remarks about her.




Thunberg clapped back many times at Trump and his allies. They even lined up a German white nationalist as their answer to Thunberg.

This troll Naomi Seibt has become a popular with Trump and conservatives. They are unaware that she marched with far-white extremists in Europe. She spoke at CPAC in February. Wondering if she caught the COVID-19?

Reminds me of David Hogg, the March for Our Lives activist being trolled by Kyle Kashuv, a white nationalist who is the anti-David Hogg. They both were students at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. In 2018, a white terrorist massacred 17 people in a Valentine's Day massacre.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails