Sunday, March 15, 2020

Find The Beat!

Blueface debuts his album Find The Beat on Cash Money West.
Debut album from the newest signee to Cash Money Records.

Since Lil' Wayne's departure and Drake's apparent departure, Bryan "Baby" Williams (known as the Birdman) and Ronald "Slim" Williams are trying to rebuild the label.

The label's talents include Birdman, Nicki Minaj and Jacquees.

Johnathan M. Porter known professionally as Blueface is an American rapper, singer and songwriter.

He released the music video using his own money. The music video "Respect My Cryppin'" became a viral internet meme due to his off-beat style of rapping and his tattoo of Benjamin Franklin on the side of his face.

He caught the attention of Birdman who quickly signed him to Cash Money Records.

Blueface is the president of Cash Money West, an off-shoot of the main label.

He released the single, "Thotiana" and the remix with YG and Cardi B. The single become one of his most successful. It peaked at No. 8 on the Billboard Hot 100.

He said that his inspiration came from listening to Big Snoop, The Game and 50 Cent.

Blueface was then known as Blueface Bleedom. He was tied to the domestic terrorist group, The Crips. He was a member of the School Yard/
Blueface got his Benjamin Franklin tattoo as a honor to him making money at an early age.
The album, "Find The Beat" had features from Gunna, Lil Baby, Polo G, DaBaby, Ambjaay, NLE Choppa, Stunna 4 Vegas, Jeremih and YBN Nahmir. The album was mildly delayed but eventually came out on March 13.

Blueface has production from FBeats, D.A. DOman, Synco, Bighead, Scum Beatz, Mike Crook, LowTheGreat, MCM Raymond, Mally Mall and Yike Mike.

Blueface's album cover is designed as "The Wizard of Oz." He has features designed as characters from the motion picture.


View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Blueface (@bluefacebleedem) on


Listen here.



Also listen to Dirt Bag, EP.



Blueface and DaBaby miss former president Barack Obama.

Blueface releases the single and music video, "Obama." They hired Reggie Brown, who impersonates Barack Obama during his eight years in office appears in the music video.
Bryan "Baby" Williams (aka Birdman) got a hold of Blueface and appointed him president of Cash Money West.
Blueface also disses Trump in the music video.

"Pull up like Trump and they duck like Donald/Presidential on me just like Obama."

[Intro: Blueface]
Blueface, baby
Yeah, aight, ooh

[Chorus: Blueface]
Pull up like Trump and they duck like Donald
Presidential on me just like Obama
My bitch bad just like some karma
I'm pullin' strings in Balenciaga (Ooh)
Pull up like Trump and they duck like Donald
Presidential on me just like Obama
My bitch bad just like some karma
I'm pullin' strings in Balenciaga (Ooh)

[Verse 1: Blueface]
Pullin' strings in Balenciaga (Balenci')
Still had to lead when nobody followed (Yeah, aight)
Life is tough, bitch, suck it up (Suck it up)
Oh, yeah, don't forget to swallow (Swallow)
Gettin' top from the top models (Models)
Drinkin' champagne out the bottle (Bottles)
Rolex presidential bezels (Presi')
Drumsticks and my heavy metal (Metal)
Put 'em six feet without a shovel (Six feet)
They wonderin' why a nigga successful
Bitch, probably 'cause I'm hella selfish (Selfish)
I can't help 'em if you can't help it (Help it)

[Chorus: Blueface]
Pull up like Trump and they duck like Donald
Presidential on me just like Obama
My bitch bad just like some karma
I'm pullin' strings in Balenciaga (Ooh)
Pull up like Trump and they duck like Donald
Presidential on me just like Obama
My bitch bad just like some karma
I'm pullin' strings in Balenciaga (Ooh)

[Verse 2: DaBaby]
Yeah, I'm lacin' up strings in them Jordans (Huh?)
I like to wear Gucci with Forces
Your freak wanna fuck because you not important (Okay)
I'm the prettiest chocolate nigga that's alive
Nestlé tried to give me endorsement (Uh-huh)
Everybody wanna talk, but I don't got the time
I'ma have to give an appointment (Brr)
If you don't set appointments, then pop up (Yeah)
Free my big cousin Doshman, he locked up (Okay, let's go)
Know them shits used to come in the trash bag (Huh?)
Think the nigga pulled up on a box truck (Uh)
We gon' pull up like Trump (Fuck Trump)
It's on me right now, fuck the trunk (Yeah)
My little bitch is so bad (Mmh)
Keep the lights on, I fuck from the front (Ayy, bae)
Drop a pin, I'ma

[Chorus: Blueface]
Pull up like Trump and they duck like Donald
Presidential on me just like Obama
My bitch bad just like some karma
I'm pullin' strings in Balenciaga (Ooh)
Pull up like Trump and they duck like Donald
Presidential on me just like Obama
My bitch bad just like some karma
I'm pullin' strings in Balenciaga (Ooh)

The West Coast is back. Blueface is the newest member of the Cash Money/Rich Gang Family.

The last signees from the West were Tyga, TQ, Chanel West Coast, Glasses Malone, T Lopez and Mack 10 who briefly signed along with his Hoo Bangin' label.

Blueface, you got a future, brother!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails