Thursday, September 19, 2019

Justin Trudeau Wore Blackface!

Ottawa rocked by a scandal involving Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. The photos of Canada's leader in blackface could sink his bid for a second term.
Canada's prime minister is doing damage control after the junk food media unearth some damaging photos of the 47-year old leader donning blackface and brownface.

As he launched his reelection bid for another term, Time Magazine released images.

Trudeau who was then a teacher in Vancouver, British Columbia wore brownface and blackface in 2001.


Do you believe the blackface photos will sink Justin Trudeau's reelection bid for Prime Minister of Canada? (Expect trolls to pick or respond with the dumbest answers)

Yes. I believe this is inappropriate. This is unacceptable for a Prime Minister. Justin Trudeau has often cross the line with rhetoric but this one will have me voting for someone else. I believe it's time to step aside as Prime Minister of Canada.
No. I found it disrespectful to people of color. However, I believe that Justin Trudeau does deserve redemption. He did apologize for the photos and promises to reach out to people of color. Canadians should consider his actions as Prime Minister not his stupid photos.
Other
Please Specify:

The far-white in Canada and the United States are riding this. They are calling out the junk food media for being tame to Trudeau while demonizing Donald J. Trump, the imbecile who occupies the White House.

Trudeau's controversy comes fresh off the Virginia governor Ralph Northam and Alabama governor Kay Ivey's admission of donning blackface.

The image came as a "October (September) Suprise." As he is running for election, he has less than a month before the elections and this image could damage his appeal to people of color who supported him in the previous election.
Trudeau isn't stepping aside. He said that he was an idiot and apologized to Canada for the photos.
The photo, taken during an "Arabian Nights" party appeared in 2000-2001. This happened at the West Point Grey Academy, a private school, yearbook --- where Trudeau taught at the time.

Trudeau is a progressive and critic of Trump apologized for the photos. He admitted that he dressed up like Aladdin. He apologized in saying, "I should've known better. But I didn't, and I'm really sorry."

"Obviously I regret that I did that. It's not about timing. It's about having done something that I shouldn't have done. And I'm really sorry I did."

He also was donning blackface in some of the photos.

"When I was in high school I dressed up at a talent show and sang 'Day O' with makeup on."

"Yes it was," he said, adding, "I didn't consider it racist at the time, but now we know better."

Canada's upcoming election is in October. What could happen in the coming weeks?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails