Sunday, September 29, 2019

Estoy Molesto a McDonald's y Está Chico Ataque Me Hablando Español!

Georgia racist found himself out a job and banned from McDonald's. He made a racist tirade towards a Latina.
I'm Trying To Buy McDonald's And This Guy Attacks Me For Speaking Spanish!

An employee from a local cop shop in Georgia was caught on camera belitting a woman and her friend inside a Savannah area McDonald's

Cristina Riofrio, 19 was speaking Spanish inside the restaurant and this white man starts yelling and screaming at the woman and her friends for speaking Spanish.

Riofiro whipped out the camera and starts recording this asshole.



He directly tells the young woman to "shut the fuck up." The white extremist said that she and her friends are coming "over in a fucking boat." despite her family emigrated to the United States from Ecuador, a country in South America.

Man: Ain’t no f•cking way. I worked 50, 60 years here to build this f•cking country. What’d you do? You come in a f•cking boat?
Young Woman: Oh, I did, I came in a f•cking boat. At least I can afford…
Man: Shut up! Shut up! Shut the f•ck up!
Young Woman: I’m videoing this.
Man: Do it.
Young Woman: You’re a racist.
Man: I know I am.
Young Woman: You’re a racist.
Man: I know I am.
Young Woman: And you shouldn’t be part of that. You shouldn’t be.
Man: Speak English.
Young Woman: Nah… (scoffs) I’m speaking with my friends! You f•cking racist!
Man: I know I am. Me. That’s me.
Young Woman: Me dice que hable en inglés. [He’s telling me to speak English.]
Manager: Am going to ask you to leave…
Young Woman: Yeah, you’re going to leave. If you can’t tolerate me, you’re going to leave.
Manager: Ok, so we’re not going to have all this…
Young Woman: You’re going to leave.
Manager: Alright?
Man: Cool. Give me my food.

The video was accompanied by her aunt Shelia Camacho's Facebook post, whose public post identifies the young woman as Kiki:

This f•cker is talking to my Ecuadorian niece!!!
She goes to SCAD, a design school in Georgia.
This is an interaction she had this evening, in a restaurant
The man told her to ‘speak English’
F•ck racism.
I’m so sorry Kiki
💔
I’m embarrassed to be American

Feel free to share
Let’s shame and embarrass this f•cker and anyone who thinks like him!!
This is not who we are!!
💔

Riofiro said he remarks are racist. He said that he's proudly a racist and he doesn't care what she thinks.

Many people who were annoyed by the white extremist's remarks were telling him to shut the fuck up and leave the facility.

Riofiro was shaken by the experience. She told the local junk food media about how this incident is a reminder of how Donald J. Trump's legacy enabled this.



The Chatham County Boys fired Walter Browning, a maintenance mechanic for the county sheriff, was fired on Wednesday morning, once Chatham County Sheriff John T. Wilcher found out about the video and the investigation surrounding it.

This is Amerikkka folks.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails