Tuesday, September 17, 2019

You Learn Stupidity At An Early Age! [NSFW]

Crapes being served to teachers and students had a special ingredient. 
You can't fix stupid.

Which state has the most stupidest stories?

Florida, Ohio, Texas, Kentucky, Georgia and California. These are the states for the most stupidest stories in the country.

Which U.S. state/territory is notable for the most "You Can't Fix Stupid" Stories? (Expect trolls to respond with the dumbest responses and answers)

Florida
Ohio
California
Texas
Tennessee
Georgia
New York
District of Columbia
Puerto Rico
Other
Please Specify:

Two teens in the Columbus, Ohio area are facing serious charges for contaminating a teacher's food with a bio-hazard. One of the teens was caught on camera placing semen in a teacher's food while the class was doing a student project.

The teens were 8th graders at Olentangy Hyatts Middle School in Delaware County, Ohio.

The incident happened in May and the two teens were charged in juvie.

The teens were caught on camera placing body fluid into a teacher's food while an 8th grade Global Gourmet class was held. Teachers in the class were judging students food.

The students recorded themselves placing the biohazard in one teacher's food.

The teens claimed they saw someone on YouTube do the trick for a prank.

"I was on YouTube and I saw video of a guy putting semen into food and serving it out. I said, that would be a funny idea, a funny gag. So, I introduced it to my classmates and they thought it was funny. They laughed. So, we went on with it. And it was the day of the (May) 16th. And I brought the bag of semen to school, and right before we were about to present our food that we were presenting to the class, I put it in the actual food."

The teacher who ate the contaminated food was left traumatized by the incident.

The victim spoke to the local junk food media about this.

"I sat there in my principal's office dumbfounded over the fact that someone would even think of doing this. I had no response, no words for how I was feeling, just sitting in shock. Why did this happen? Why did they choose me? I felt targeted, violated. Some days the feeling of anxiety, worry and embarrassment would be small, and some days it suffocated me, and I couldn't get off that couch."

The teacher had to get a STD check and a shot for bio-hazards. She also had to be treated for mild sickness from eating the food.

She said that the incident may have her resigning from the school.
Columbus area school had teens tamper with a teacher's food.
"I already had my dream job. But because of this prank, because of some kids, they're taking it away from me. They made me fall out of love with teaching. I had lost my empathy for kids and the ability to see the good in them."

The teen who was designated as a juvenile delinquent, tearfully apologized to the victim.

"I just want to say that I am truly and deeply sorry for what I've done," he said. "There's not a day that goes by that I don't regret what I've done. I just... I'm so sorry."

He's not sorry. If he wasn't filming himself doing this shit, he would have done it again. Mind you that he may have done it before (before he was caught).

The other teen was charged with assault on a teacher and felonious tampering of food/medicine.

The prosecutors said that the second teen brought his semen to the school and gave it to the first student to plant into the food.

Both teens were convicted of the criminal act. They had 30 days in juvie. They were sentenced to at least eight months of community control. They were told to get a psychological assessment. They were told to go to counseling. They have to take a class on sexual abuse, sexual transmitted infections, HIV testing and food safety. They were spared the Offender U tag.

They also have to write to the teacher apologizing to her, the school, the district and the community.
He's sorry he got caught. If he had pulled it off, he would have done it again.
They will [probably] face a lawsuit from the teacher and other victims. The teens will no longer be allowed to attend the school.

They were expelled and no longer allowed on campus. They could have ankle monitoring and in-house. Six other students are facing criminal charges and school disciplinary action in the coming days.

Now if these guys were Black.....Ohio would have thrown the book at them.

They would have been charged with sexual abuse, felonious assault and tempering with food/medicine. They would have been charged as adults and given a lengthy bid in the iron college.

You can't fix stupid. You keep electing stupid. The whole world is stupid. We watch stupid. We are living with stupid. We work with stupid. We continue to embrace stupid.

Those involved are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Charges in Ohio as a juvenile varies. It could be a full intern in juvie to five years in the iron college. If it was an adult, they could get five to ten years in the iron college.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails