Saturday, December 19, 2020

Jeremih: This Coronavirus Isn't A Joke!

Jeremih out of the hospital. He said that he's still got a long road to recovery.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

END SARS NOW!

HER NAME IS BREONNA TAYLOR!

WEAR A DAMN MASK! SAVE A LIFE!

BLOGGER IS TRASH!


Jeremih barely survived the coronavirus. He was one of the lucky ones who survived the severe stages of the COVID-19.


The 33-year old singer/rapper/actor Jeremy Felton was placed under a ventilator in the intensive care for nearly two months.


He was at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. His representatives said that his condition was “rare for a young man his age without underlying conditions.”






Jeremih thanks his doctors, his fans, Chance the Rapper, 50 Cent and Sean “Puffy” Combs (known as Diddy) for their blessings.




“I will forever be grateful. I would also like to thank my family and friends for all their prayers and well wishes. I’m overwhelmed with gratitude,” he said. “I would also like to thank all my fans and people around the world who prayed for me. I’m getting stronger everyday, and look forward to spending time with my sons.”


In an interview on Shade45 with Sway Calloway, Jeremih said that he will spend the rest of his recovery at his mom’s home. He said that he will return to making music as soon as possible.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails