Thursday, December 17, 2020

Eve Bids Adieu To The Talk!

Eve leaves The Talk. The pandemic made it difficult for her to fly back to the U.S. from Great Britain.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

END SARS NOW!

HER NAME IS BREONNA TAYLOR!

WEAR A DAMN MASK! SAVE A LIFE!

BLOGGER IS TRASH!

Eve Jeffers-Cooper formally steps down from CBS’ The Talk. After four seasons on the show, the rapper/actress decided to end his term with the show to spend more time with her husband, billionaire tech mogul Maximillion Cooper.


The entertainer who was a staple of CBS daytime program said that flying from New York to London would put a real strain on resources and it would put everyone at risk of catching COVID-19.


The pandemic has put a real damper on entertainment and travel. Since Eve lives in the United States and Great Britain, it would be nearly impossible for her to enter the states due to the high levels of infection rates. 


Eve dated Cooper for four years before marrying him in 2014. She is the step-mother of his four children.




Eve replaced Aisha Tyler, actress/comedian in 2017. Tyler hosts The CW’s Who’s Line Is It Anyway? 


“It’s been a crazy year, obviously for all of us,” she said on Monday. “And I’m so grateful that I’m able to stay here in London and do the show, but I can’t see for me, the foreseeable future of traveling back at the moment, and have decided that at the end of December, this will probably be my last time on the show, in this capacity as a host.”


She expressed gratitude to Carrie Ann Inaba, Sharon Osbourne and Sheryl Underwood. She also thanked outgoing moderator/singer//host Marie Osmond who leaves The Talk after one season.


Eve married British billionaire Maximillion Cooper.

“This is one of the hardest decisions in the world because I wish I hated one of you, but I don’t,” she joked. “I have had the most beautiful experience. I’ve grown as a woman, as a person. I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again, I never thought that being on a talk show would be this much of an opening of my spirit, soul, personality, everything. Sitting on stage with all you women has been the best thing ever. I truly love you.”


The show will go on. As Sharon is recovering from the coronavirus, the show has appointed Amanda Kloots and Elaine Welteroth to replace Eve and Marie Osmond.


They will appear on January 4, 2021 after the Winter break.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails