Monday, April 27, 2020

French Montana And Young Thug Feud Over Hits!

French Montana dings Young Thug for talking shit about his comparison to Kendrick Lamar.
Two bored ass entertainers are feuding over who sucks the least.

Bad Boy/Coke Boy Music rapper French Montana dissing YSL rapper Young Thug over the most trivial bullshit. Being cooped up in the house certainly drives these goofy-ass rappers to troll each other.

This ridiculous feud started when French Montana (Karim Kharbouch) made a remark about Top Dawg Entertainment rapper Kendrick Lamar (Kendrick L. Duckworth). Montana said that he had better hits than King Kunta.

"Honestly you can put somebody like Kendrick Lamar next to me on the same stage at a festival. I might outshine him, not because I'm a better rapper. I got more hits."

Young Thug (Jeffery L. Williams) called the remarks bullshit and it launched the two into a conflict.
Young Thug and French Montana feud over who's got the biggest hits. Montana said he got better hits than Kendrick Lmaar.
Thug later expressed his disapproval. "Stupid ass nigga say he got more hits than Kendrick Lamar," Thugger said in a clip shared to social media. "Fool." Those comments resulted in Thug and French taking a number of jabs at one another's legacy and financial standing.



The two were close to coming to blows over this.

Thug and French continued to trade shots, which has now culminated in French telling Fat Joe that the two "ain't got no beef" during an Instagram Live session for Fat Joe's The Joprah Show.

"I want the people to know, all I did was stand up for myself at every situation," French said. "The Jim Jones beef, that was Max [B] beef but he's my brother, so his beef is my beef. And I beefed with Jim 15 years 'cause of Max, and I still didn't squash the beef with Jim until Max said, 'It's all good.' So that's what type of guy I am."
Young Thug calls himself an eccentric rapper.
French continued, "You not gonna come and call me a fool knowing it was about something else that had nothing to do with me and Kendrick. It was wack and I hated that it happened like that since it's Ramadan, it's my second day fasting. I want to do the positive thing here and stay out the way of trouble 'cause at the end of the day, me, Thug, and Kendrick is three different artists. I just feel like I want everybody to do their thing. I ain’t got no beef with him. It wasn't no real beef. It was a miscommunication."

As for the 15-year-old beef between French and Jones, that was deaded earlier this month when the two hopped on IG Live. Max B also ended his own beef with Jones in December.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails