Monday, April 13, 2020

Bernie Sanders Got Biden!

Now we can focus on Trump. Bernie Sanders endorses Joe Biden for president.
Will this finally put an end to the Bernie Bros?

They are still insufferable assholes and it's infuriating to deal with these folks.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) finally endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden after a week of speculation. Sanders officially left the race for the Democratic nomination after he was trounced on Super Tuesday.

On Sanders and Biden's live stream, the Vermont senator gave his full endorsement.



On Monday, the two discussed the impact of the election and why it's important for Democrats to unite in support of Biden going into November.

"Today I am asking all Americans, I'm asking every Democrat, I'm asking every independent, I'm asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse," Sanders said.

"To make certain that we defeat somebody who I believe, and I'm speaking just for myself now, is the most dangerous president in modern history of this country," he added.

From Wilmington, Delaware to Burlington, Vermont folks.

Sanders said that he will do all he can to help Biden win this election.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) had made claims that Biden hadn't reached out to her. Some Democrats are cautious about her. She poured support for progressive candidates to challenge moderate Democrats in swing districts.

The field of 28 candidates running for the Democratic nomination. The one remaining candidate running is Joe Biden.

I will do all I can to help Biden win the November 2020 election. Hopefully we'll all be alive to cast our ballots.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails