Tuesday, October 20, 2020

The Wicked Ladies Of Trump!

Lara Trump takes a mask selfie with Ivanka, Tiffany and First Lady Melania Trump. These four women were supposed to keep Donald J. Trump under control. These wicked women enabled him.

I really hate this Blogger interface. I have to make my posts a copy and paste from WordPad. Cause if I do it through this interface, it will not embedded Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram videos and images. Anytime I try to place a picture on the interface, it mysteriously disappears or appears at the bottom of the posting. I have to navigate through a bunch of unnecessary buttons to at least adjust the picture to fit the posting. On top of that, in its HTTL format is worthless. 

Blogger is really messed up right now and I don't think they understand that the old interface was suitable.

I will keep reminding you that it's difficult to post now that Google rolled out their new interface. It deletes posts. Trust me, I am one of millions who are really not feeling this. 

Google will find its reckoning.

Nonetheless I keep saying this.

WEAR A DAMN MASK! SAVE A LIFE!

VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS!


BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

HER NAME IS BREONNA TAYLOR!

VOTE 🇺🇸

That evil woman, First Lady Melania Trump.will not accompany President Donald J. Trump on the campaign trail for the time being.

The White House announced she was still suffering from symptoms of COVID-19.

She was supposed to be in Erie, Pennsylvania with Trump but that seems unlikely and it did come as a blow to Trump, who is trying to starve off a potential defeat by Democratic rival Joe Biden.

While I don’t care whether she gets well or not, I want to say that the coronavirus isn’t a joke.

Nor, are the comments she spoke on when she was in accompaniment of her former best friend who wrote a book criticizing her and Trump.





Stephanie Winston Wolkoff was not on my radar this month. I didn’t have an opportunity to talk about the book she wrote detailing how cold and merciless Melania is.

Just like her husband, Melania was a staunch supporter of the birther movement in which Trump instigated the allegations of then-president Barack Obama being not an American citizen.

The feud between Ivanka and Melania is well known. You may have seen Melania roll her eyes when Ivanka spoke on behalf of her father at the White House during the final days of the Republican National Convention.

Melania has no care for children who are locked up in cages and raped. She expressed frustration at being criticized for husband’s policies of separating families who illegally crossed the southern border while at the same time needing to perform her traditional duties as First Lady of the United States. She was not keen on decorating trees at the White House.

“They say I’m complicit. I’m the same like him, I support him. I don’t say enough where I am.”

In audio tape recordings between Wolkoff and Trump, she would be saying some mean ass things.

“I’m working … my ass off on the Christmas stuff, that you know, who gives a fuck about the Christmas stuff and decorations? But I need to do it right?”

She said more shit.

Okay and then I do it and I say that I’m working on Christmas and planning for the Christmas and they said, ‘Oh, what about the children that they separated?’ Give me a fucking break. Where they were saying anything when Obama did that? I can not go, I was trying get the kid reunited with the mom. I didn’t have a chance -- needs to go through the process and through the law.” I’ll just be honest with you … what would you expect from this family?

Even the black sheep daughter Tiffany Trump fails at being a human being.





She spoke on behalf of her father at the Trump Pride 2020 event. She appears to be apparently under the influence of alcohol when she spoke.The far-right LGBTQ supporters of Trump ignore the Christian extremist Vice President Mike Pence.

Trump’s appeal to that group was widely ridiculed by the junk food media.

Being a socialite and black sheep daughter is unique for Tiffany.

At one time, most thought that Melania, Ivanka and Tiffany could get into Trump’s psyche.

Alas, they don’t see anything wrong with him.

It kind of sucks to be a child of Donald J. Trump. I mean his three children, Donald, Jr., Ivanka and Eric were spoiled rotten. Tiffany was barely noticed. Barron is special needs and his dad doesn’t care if he exists.

Fuck this grifter family and those who support it.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails