Saturday, October 31, 2020

E3AF!

Dizzee Rascal releases his seventh studio album.

WEAR A DAMN MASK! SAVE A LIFE!

VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

END SARS NOW!

HER NAME IS BREONNA TAYLOR!

ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

VOTE 🇺🇸

Do not trust the polls! 

Understand that we don’t want to make the mistake of believing that Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have this locked. We have to make sure we get many folks out to the polls. 

We must vote like our lives depend on it! 

The seventh studio album from English rapper Dizzee Rascal.

The album E3 AF is the first full-length album since his 2017 album Raskit.

On social media, Dizzee said:

“I’ve spent the last 3 years losing and finding myself in music and I’ve made something flawless. I made this album for YOU! I want you to play it at home, in your car or wherever you want but I want you to listen to it all the way through and you better have some BASS!! The link-ups are mad and I didn’t come to play! You’re welcome!”

View this post on Instagram

It’s finally Here! I’ve been working on this album like a mad man and now I can finally free it up to the world. I want you to play it loud at home, in your car, bus, boat caravan or wherever the fuck you want just make sure your bass is nice!!! It’s available on all platforms go Stream it!! There’s a link in my bio for limited Signed CD’s, vinyl, Cassettes and other bits too. I wanna thank everybody involved in the making of this album. It has been an amazing experience and I’m proud we were able to put our heads together and make a classic. Massive shout to my family and friends I love you. To all the People who take time out of their own lives to check for my music I thank you also for keeping me motivated all these years. I won’t stop! I now present to you my 7th studio album #E3AF Please enjoy and share! lemme know what it’s saying. 👊🏾❤️ Diz

A post shared by Dizzee Rascal (@dizzeerascal) on





The album production include Dizzee himself, as well the Splurgeboys, Deekline, Steel Banglez, Alicai Harley, Platinum 45, Chubby Dread, MKThePlug and Vader Beatz.

He has features from P Money, Chip, D Double E, Frisco, Alicai Harley, Steel Banglez, Ghetts, Kano, Smoke Boys, Ocean Wisdom and Rob Jones TV.

Listen to the album here.



It was released on Friday through Dirtee Stank and Island Records. Hailed as one of the best British lyricists, Dizzee is a British MC, rapper, songwriter and record producer. He is a pioneer of grime music. His music often incorporates the elements of UK garage, bassline, British hip-hop and R&B.

Dizzee Rascal, an East London legend.

Born Dylan Kwabena Mills, MBE, he is the son of a Nigerian father and Ghanian mother. He debuted in 2003 with his album, Boy in da Corner. He earned the 2003 Mercury Prize and the album is considered a classic. He also had released the albums Showtime, Maths + English and Tongue n’ Cheek which were critically acclaimed. Of the latter, Tongue ‘n Cheek was certified platinum.

It’s showtime. A legend of the East London streets, Dizzee Rascal continues his path to greatness. An icon among British hip-hop.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails