Saturday, October 10, 2020

Blogger Runs Afoul With New Interface!

Blogger's new interface is not good at all.

Quickly I want to address the "elephant in the room." 

I am seriously considering going to Wordpress. This new interface is terrible. 

I am seriously going to scale back on Blogger. As much as I love to post on Journal de la Reyna, I am not pleased with Google's changes to Blogger.

This interface is not allowing me to save posts and embedded Twitter and YouTube videos. I am so frustrated that they resorted to converting the interface to this garbage.

So let this sink in..........

If Google don't change or improve this interface, I am going to wrap it up by the end of the year and join Wordpress. I will continue to post on Journal de la Reyna for the remainder of the year but I will cut back by 2021.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails