Friday, October 23, 2020

Charlamagne Tha God Talks More Smack About Biden!

Sexual predator still on radio and television.

So you probably seen it many times in the beginnings of my posts on Journal de la Reyna. I am really not pleased as a blogger here. I am considering finishing up by December and moving towards WordPress because of the latest change to Blogger. 

I really hate this Blogger interface. I have to make my posts a copy and paste from Google Doc and WordPad. Cause if I do it through this interface, it will not embedded Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram videos and images. The pictures on the interface mysteriously disappears or appears at the bottom of the posting. I have to navigate through a bunch of unnecessary buttons to at least adjust the picture to fit the posting. On top of that, in its HTTL format is worthless. 

I will keep reminding you that it's difficult to post now that Google rolled out their new interface. It deletes posts. Trust me, I am one of millions who are really not feeling this. 

Google will find its reckoning.

Nonetheless I keep saying this.

WEAR A DAMN MASK! SAVE A LIFE!

VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS!


BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

END SARS NOW!

HER NAME IS BREONNA TAYLOR!

VOTE 🇺🇸

Why won’t anyone mention the media personality’s rape charges?

Jessica Reid was raped by this guy and no one seems to care. He even admitted he raped his wife when she was intoxicated.

Why are we giving this sexual predator any platform?

Here we go again.

Media agitator Charlamagne Tha God is talking smack yet again.

The media agitator said that Donald J. Trump’s efforts to reach out to “young Black male voters” was a smart move. He talked to CNN’s Don Lemon.

The agitator mentioned the 50 Cent endorsement of Trump and Ice Cube’s role in the Platinum Plan which was a lame ass play on the Black vote.



The agitator says he’s voting for Kamala Harris instead of Biden.

“Listen. I’m voting for Kamala Harris, I’ll tell you that in a heartbeat. I’m not necessarily voting for Joe Biden, I’m voting for Senator Kamala Harris,” said the agitator.

“I believe she’s a political change agent, exactly the leader this country needs to lead us in the future. If she’s not, I’ll just be wrong,” the agitator said. “I’m just so tired of old white male leadership in politics.”

Yes, it’s unfortunate that at least 15% of Black men are likely to vote for Donald J. Trump.

The Democrats can’t rely on young voters, leftists and Black male voters. They have failed to show up in 2016 and will not benefit us no longer. So we have to stay focus on mainstream progressives, Democratic-leaning independents, women and people affected by Trump’s failures as president.

Black males between the age of 18 - 34 are a lost cause in my opinion. But no worries, we can find other ways to win over voters. Trust me, Joe Biden does still have at least 91% of the Black vote. Donald J. Trump has 8% of the Black vote. Kanye West and whatever else is left has 1%.

That is the reason why it’s important for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to move forward with Black women,college educated voters, suburban voters, moderates and disgruntled Republicans.

I want you to understand that folks like 50 Cent, Ice Cube and Charlamagne Tha God are dinosaurs of misogyny, homophobia, greed and self-serving interests. They profit off Black money.

“I can’t speak for all Black Americans, Black Americans aren’t monolithic, only speaking for me. But I’m sick of old white male leadership in government,” he said. “ Trump wants to make America great again, Biden wants to build back better. As a Black man, I don’t want to do none of that, we know America has never been great for everyone.”



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails