Saturday, October 24, 2020

Lil Rodneyy Too Gangsta For His Britches!

Too gangsta for TV. Juvenile served for being a repeat offender.

So you probably seen it many times in the beginnings of my posts on Journal de la Reyna. I am really not pleased as a blogger here. I am considering finishing up by December and moving towards WordPress because of the latest change to Blogger. 

I really hate this Blogger interface. I have to make my posts a copy and paste from Google Doc and WordPad. Cause if I do it through this interface, it will not embedded Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram videos and images. The pictures on the interface mysteriously disappears or appears at the bottom of the posting. I have to navigate through a bunch of unnecessary buttons to at least adjust the picture to fit the posting. On top of that, in its HTTL format is worthless. 

I will keep reminding you that it's difficult to post now that Google rolled out their new interface. It deletes posts. Trust me, I am one of millions who are really not feeling this. 

Google will find its reckoning.

Nonetheless I keep saying this.

WEAR A DAMN MASK! SAVE A LIFE!

VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS!


BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

END SARS NOW!

HER NAME IS BREONNA TAYLOR!

VOTE 🇺🇸

Unrepentant rapper who is only 12-years old was sentenced to juvie for shooting a 1-year old baby. Lucky for him, he would have been charged as an adult in Texas. Family court magistrate Alex Kim was not tolerating the bullshit from this rising talent. 

“You may stay here until you’re 19 years old. I haven’t decided yet,” said Judge Kim of 323rd Family District Court.

A Texas judge has sentenced this juvenile who is allegedly part of the domestic terrorist group The Crips after he removed the ankle monitor and fled his in-house.

The judge sentenced the little terror to spend the rest of his time in juvie at least until he turns 19-years old.

A video of the Zoom detention hearing was held in September 2020 is now released to the public. The hearing was held on the day the suspect turned 12 years old.

“Now you’re 12-years old,” the judge said to the suspect at the start of the hearing. “So well, happy birthday, I’m sorry you have to spend it here at the detention facility.”

The judge continued: “You were here for… you’re on probation for arson and that is from 2019. And then, we got all kinds of promises. Most recently, I let you go. You keep cutting it [the ankle monitor] off, I’ve always let you go because you’re still young. I mean, you’re 11-years old, right? So, I didn’t want to keep an 11-year old in here.”

The judge was not playing. The judge got tired of the bullshit.

“So you keep on running away, we keep on getting you back in here, make you stay a couple of days, you promise me you’re not going to cut it off, and you cried a couple times about coming back here.”




Here’s some of the suspect’s Instagram.





He added, “And then, this last time we let you out…”

The judge asked another person on the Zoom trial about the violations: “Mr Spence when was the last time we let him out?”

Spence replied: “He cut his monitor on 8/14 of this year.”

Judge Kim then addressed the 12-year-old telling him that after promising he wouldn’t cut off his ankle monitor, he did it again.

The judge then showed the boy a picture of himself holding a gun

“I know 11-year-olds aren’t supposed to have guns after they’ve been accused of shooting a baby.”

Earlier, Kim had held up a printout of another post he said the boy made, which was captioned “Fuck Judge Kim.”

His patience seemingly at an end, Judge Kim then denied the boy's teary appeal for freedom.

“Every time you come in here you cry. You know that, right?” Kim said.

“I'm not gonna let you go. Because I know you're gonna go out there, you're gonna handle more guns. Maybe somebody else gets shot,” said the judge.

The rapper is accused of shooting a one-year-old baby in April at age 11, according to the hearing - which happened the day after his 12th birthday.

A spokesperson said the Tarrant County District Attorney's Office couldn't release any information about juvenile cases.

The boy's lawyer, Lisa Herrick, did not immediately return a call for comment.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails