Sunday, October 11, 2020

Scarface: Pray For Me!

:Legendary Houston rapper Scarface is in need of a kidney. He survived COVID-19 but still has symptoms lingering.

Again, I despise this Blogger interface. It's terrible. You can't even embedded Twitter posts on Blogger anymore. I mean Google did a disgusting rollout of this. The legacy format was not perfect but far better than what they've got right now. 

By the end of December 2020, I am going to shift to Wordpress.

Let us not forget.

WEAR A DAMN MASK! SAVE A LIFE!

VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS!


BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

HER NAME IS BREONNA TAYLOR!

VOTE 🇺🇸

Southern rapper and activist Scarface is in need of a kidney. The founding member of the Geto Boys said that he is still coping with the remnants of the COVID-19. Brad Jordan is reminding America, that he's barely surviving after testing positive for the coronavirus. 

He contacted COVID-19 in March. Scarface and rapper Slim Thug both tested positive for the coronavirus and warn that the virus nearly killed them.There are some harsh effects from the virus, even through its recovery. Since his original diagnosis, Scarface faced kidney failure.

In June, he told the local junk food media that his kidneys were never fully functioning after surviving COVID-19. “COVID attacked my lungs first, and then it attacked my kidneys and knocked them out,” he told the outlet. “I got full lung recovery, but my kidneys never came back … I’m still a little weak. I don’t have a lot of strength in my legs yet. I still haven’t got full taste back and sense of smell yet. But I am glad to be alive.” 

Thousands of heart clicks and hundreds of well wishes followed his Twitter plea. Reps for Scarface did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment. 

Fellow Geto Boys rapper and progressive agitator Willie D offered well wishes to his Houston rhyming partner. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails