Thursday, August 13, 2020

I'm Picking Up My Kids And This Lady N-Tapped Me!

This incident happened in the San Bernardino, California suburb of Highland.

There are many incidents of white people calling the law or confronting Black people over petty grievances. Some of these incidents have sparked unrest in the United States.

African Americans are calling for police reform in the wake of police killings of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and the vigilante killing of Amhaud Arbrey.

White people who create a situation are now called "Karen" and "Kevin."

They are given cutesy names like "Permit Patty," "BBQ Becky," and "Cornerstore Caroline" are given to white women who the police on people of color for stupid reasons.

White cops who are killing unarmed Black people are trying use the old excuse, "they feared for their lives" as a reason to justify death. Former Dallas cop, Amber Guyger is appealing her 10 year sentence. She could face LIFE in the iron college if they retry her in another trial.

A young man records an encounter with a white woman who tosses NIGGER at him over a parking spot. He also is told to "Go back to Africa" because she's an American and deserves to be here.


View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Mr. Carter (@carteruno) on

The video is 10-minutes long and it might be pulled sooner or later. But if you get an opportunity to view it, listen closely to the woman and how she turns from "I'm entitled" to "Oh, I didn't mean to."

Black man picks up his kids gets called tapped.
The woman claim he was there to "get a piece of ass."

"You called me a NIGGER," he said.

"So? I got a constitutional right to free speech. I'm an American and proud of it. I don't have to leave American to go to Africa, like you guys have to leave Africa to come to America," she responded.

The woman continues to pace around the parking lot, before another resident yells out from an apartment balcony, telling the young man that the woman is a known "pain in the ass."

Soon a Black police officer comes to the scene. He confronts the young man and asks for his side of the story.

The young Black man explained that he had to pick up an infant and toddler, it's extremely hot and his family member lives in the apartment. He was only there for a few minutes but it escalated to this because of the white woman making a scene and throwing racial slurs at him.

The Black cop's eyebrows raised up when the young Black man said the woman called him a NIGGER and threatened his freedom.

Cop shocked by witness remarks.
"One: I'm gonna respect you 'cause you're my elder. Two: 'm gonna respect you 'cause my aunt lives here and I don't want any problems. Three: I'm gonna respect you just 'cause you probably have an idea of us out here and she expects we're supposed to get ignorant."

While the Black cop was listening to the young man, the white woman comes back all calm and cordial knowing that Black cop was not pleased about the racial slurs.

So the video cuts after he talks to the cop.

The cop talks to both of them and tells them to solve the problem on their own.

After the cop left, the young man turned on his camera and saw the old woman again.

"We don't need hatred. I know you're older, and I'm a young man and I probably can't get through to you. But if I can get through one person, you might tell ten people, 'Hey, stop hating, just love.' It's easier to love."

The woman continues to complain why he took her parking spot.

"I accept that. I don't want to accept all the animosity and hate you have in your heart."

He leaves the apartment complex with children. He says that this is America for you.

So the woman blocks him from leaving a parking spot, calls the police on him, calls him a NIGGER and tells him to go back Africa and then acts like she's entitled to be an American.....Okay, I got that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails