Thursday, August 27, 2020

Brandi Henderson's Cousin, George Burrell Discuss About His Beloved Late Cousin In His Own Words




Brandi June Henderson, Rest in Peace



To George D. Burrell,

I'm so sorry that it took so long to respond to your heartfelt letter regarding your beloved cousin Brandi Henderson.  Miss Brandi Henderson's life was cut short by that evildoer.  I'm so sorry about Brandi Henderson.  She had a whole life ahead of her, her adorable son and family.  She was going places. Miss Brandi Henderson was studying to be a judge, according to several media reports back in 1994.  It's still sad and sadder still for the family, friends, and associates of the victims of that demonic psychopath.  I hope I'm not being nosy but if you want to do a brief bio of your most loved cousin along with several photos of Miss Brandi, please let me know.  


This is the heartfelt commentary he left on my website:


"He took my best friend, confidant and cousin, Brandi June Henderson, away from me. I was on the phone with her when he knocked at the door to "use her phone". She opened the door and said, "just make sure you lock the door behind you." She told me she had to go and said, "somebody needs to use the phone....I love you." That was my last conversation with her. I wish she would have told me it was him but instead it came out during his confession. She told him it was me she was talking to on the phone. So when we watched the news of her murder on the television the next day as I sat at his feet and he consoled me, he knew then that I was the one on the phone. How evil to sit and console me when he was the very one that made me grieve. I hated him for so long but finally found peace within myself. I still don't know the REAL reason he killed her. He blamed drugs but I'm sure there was deeper demons. I just can't believe we're still waiting for an execution date. When it finally is set I will be hoping to be there for her. I hope a news team will cover the story because I want to share with them about all these years of lost and found...."


George D Burrell

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails