Saturday, August 29, 2020

Shaun King Trying To Bilk Off Chadwick Boseman's Death!

Shaun King defends his latest bullshit scam.
BLACK LIVES MATTER

They nicknamed him Talcum X for a reason. He's a white scam artist and an agent of chaos.

This leftist agitator has been no friend of Black Lives Matter. He's been a peddler of misinformation about Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. He's been trifling and conniving.

A Twitter user by the name of @VeryWhiteGuy exposed the latest scam by Jeffrey Shaun King.



Hello My Friend,

I hope that you are hanging in there. Yesterday I sent an email checking in on everybody - and just a few hours later we learned of the death of Chadwick Boseman. Life is so very fragile. Tomorrow is not promised.

Over the past 6 years of the Black Lives Matter Movement I have traveled to 47 states - teaching, organizing, learning and leading. And for all 6 years, everywhere I go, people ask me, "Shaun, how do I actually use my life, my skills, my time, my energy to impact and change the world?"
Shaun King is trying to exploit the death of Chadwick Boseman for financial gains.
My book, MAKE CHANGE, is a 272 page answer to that question. It's not an autobiography. I tell my story, of course, but its actually a guide to help you through this exact moment that we are in right now. I am not here today to promote a product. I am here to promote a SOLUTION. An ANSWER. At a time when we desperately need clarity.

The book is available at every bookstore in the country. Online and off.

You can purchase it on Amazon here.
You can purchase it from independent and Black-owned bookstores here or here or her.
You can purchase it at Barnes and Noble here.
You can purchase the audiobook on Audible here.
You can purchase it at Books-A-Million here.
You can purchase it from Target here.

I just want you to have it in this moment. I wrote it for this moment. We now have over 700 5 star reviews on Amazon from readers who are putting the lessons to great use.

And listen - I hate to even have to say this - but when I write an email like this, it's not for profit, or personal gain. I don't make a dime off selling books. I was paid a year ago. I write these emails to help us on the same page.

Shaun King.

Besides that, he's a well-known supporter of failed candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) in 2016 and 2020. He has been accused of raising money for causes without properly accounting for where the money went.



In September 2019, DeRay McKesson, a former ally to King wrote a Medium piece calling out King for the "lack of transparency" during the fundraising campaigns for the anti-police violence organization Justice Together and the North Star, a website that King and leftist Benjamin Dixon started but never completed.

It won't be long before the feds start looking into the fundraising that King's running.

King is constantly trying to profit off the deaths of Black men and women.

Just this week, he threatened violence in Kenosha, Wisconsin because the county prosecutor didn't name the cops involved in the shooting of Jacob Blake.

Listen to Black women. They know how King operates.

Listen to Malcolm Nance, the writer of The Plot to Hack America. He details far-right and leftist agitators who use Russian Active Measures in an attempt to help elect Donald J. Trump.

Nance has called out Jeffrey Shaun King, David Sirota, Nina Turner, Glenn Greenwald, Matt Tibabi, Ryan Grim, Katie Halper and Michael Moore as agents of chaos and distortion.

Reminder, this election is crucial and we need everyone on board to help elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. We don't need the distractions like Shaun King.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails