Saturday, January 04, 2020

Courtney Friel: Trump Tried To Kiss Me!

Courtney Friel said Trump tried to kiss her without permission.
Former Fox News reporter Courtney Friel says that Donald J. Trump was trying to force himself on her. He was asking for her for a kiss.

Friel details the inappropriate encounter in her book "Tonight At 10: Kicking Booze and Breaking News," an excerpt of which was obtained by the New York Daily News.

The 39-year old reporter didn't specify where the incident occurred but she said that the incident happened between 2007 and 2013, the years during the times she was working at the far-white cable network.

She said that Roger Ailes, the former CEO and chairman of Fox News, once told her she was "the hottest one" at the network.

Friel said that she expressed an interest in being a judge for the Miss USA beauty pageant, which was then own by Trump from 1996 until 2015 and used to air on NBC.

The former reality television star called her office line with a proposition.

'Though he said I couldn't be a judge since I worked at a different network, he did ask me about my career girls and complimented my work at FNC," Friel wrote in her memoir.

"Then out of nowhere, he said: 'You should come up to my office sometime, so we can kiss.'"

Friel was appalled by the request.
Trump says the conversation never happened.
"Donald," Friel responded."I believe we're both married."

"The proposition made it difficult for me to report with a straight face on Trump running for president. It infuriated me that he would call all the women who shared stories of his bold advances liars. I totally believe them," she states in the book.

She cheekily added: "At least now I can joke that I could have banged the president - but I passed."

Friel was married to CBS News reporter Carter Evans whom she shares with two children. The two had divorced in 2016.

There are 25 women who accuse Trump of inappropriate conduct.

Trump denies all claims of inappropriate conduct.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails