Sunday, November 03, 2019

My Face Was Ruined By This Guy Who Threw Battery Acid On Me!

Milwaukee man took this picture with his son the night before he was attacked by a white extremist with acid.
Wisconsin authorities are deciding on whether they're going to charge a man for a hate crime.

Mahud Villalaz was scarred by a man who is suspected of throwing battery acid at him. This cause second degree burns on the poor man. He is now struggling with the disfiguration and partial blindness of the incident. The suspect is being charged with felonious assault and aggravated battery.

According to the Milwaukee Police Department, this incident happened on Friday.







Villalaz said that the man got into a huge argument with him over a parking spot. He parked his truck in a place where this asshole was parked.

"Because I was parked wrong. I'm going to my truck, and I move it half a block there. Then I get out to go to the restaurant, and the guy's still there with a bottle in his hands."

Villalaz said the asshole called him an "illegal."

The argument escalated, police said, and the asshole threw what officers believe was battery acid on Villalaz.

"The feeling was burning, and I tried to defend myself, but I couldn't because I couldn't open my eyes," Villalaz said.
My life is ruined because of this hateful man. I did not do anything to this guy to deserve this.
"I believe (I) am a victim of a hate crime because (of) how he approached me telling to 'get out this country,'" Villalaz said. "This is pretty much a terrorist attack."

The suspect is a white man.

The victim said that he has two young sons and they asked him why his face looks so bad.

The charges if convicted in the state of Wisconsin will carry 25 years. If the federal hate crime charges come forth, the suspect could carry LIFE in federal time out.

The suspect is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

This is truly the underbelly of Trump's Amerikkka.

Take with discretion. Some trolls will cast doubt to this. They will believe this is a "Jussie Smollett" inspired attack. Despite the suspect being caught, you will expect a troll to cast doubt on this.

So before we decide on whether this is a hoax or a truthful encounter, we want the law to handle the matter in a non-bias and impartial way. Let's see justice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails