Friday, November 08, 2019

Tea Leaves!

McDonald's in South Carolina had a customer complaint. There was weed in the tea.
McDonald's fired their CEO after he was caught having a romantic relationship with a worker.

McDonald's and the Beaufort County boys are investigating the incident where a customer got more than a large sweet tea. He ordered a large drink and asked for lemons and instead he got a three baggies of marijuana.

The weed was inside the cup.

The South Carolina man who went inside a McDonald's for a sweet tea says he got high off the drink.

Parrish Brown got a contact high.
Parrish Brown went to a McDonald's in Hilton Head Island. He asked for light ice and extra lemon.

He was surprised that employees were paused when he made the request.

After a few sips of the tea, he realized that there was something inside.

He said that once he realized that he sipped on weed, he was "high as a kite."

"I have never had weed a day in my life, so immediately after I started drinking it, I started to feel weird and it didn't taste like something I recognized," Brown said to the junk food media.

The 24-year old began freaking out, letting the weed get the best of his paranoia.

"Well I was high and panicking and at work, so I called my dad," he said. "I didn't want to get in trouble for this."

Brown notified the law and McDonald's. They said they will investigate the store and determine if one of the workers managed to slip the weed inside the drink.

The company said they are fully cooperating with law enforcement on the validity of the claim.

Brown said that he also ordered a 10-piece Chicken McNuggets, a double cheeseburger and the sweet tea.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails