Friday, November 20, 2020

Good News!

Megan Thee Stallion's debut album out.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

END SARS NOW!

HER NAME IS BREONNA TAYLOR!

WEAR A DAMN MASK! SAVE A LIFE!

BLOGGER IS TRASH!

The baddest female MC in the game releases her debut album.

Megan Thee Stallion releases her debut album Good News.

Before we get started we want to say that her former boyfriend Tory Lanez is criminally charged with discharging a firearm with intention to harm. The charges carry up to 15 to 25 years in the iron college. If found guilty, he will serve time in the iron college. He will also be forced to lose the right to enter the United States. He is a Canadian-born rapper, singer and media mogul. He might lose the opportunity to see his American-born children.

Daystar Peterson is his government name. He has residences in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Mississauga, Canada.

He is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Hot Girl Meg bringing the music to the streets.

Okay, before she released her album, Megan Thee Stallion (Megan Pete) is currently engaged in a feud with her former lover over the shooting that injured her. Tory Lanez shot her after an argument after they left Kylie Jenner home. The shooting led to the Los Angeles prosecutors determining that Tory had a firearm and improperly shot it in the presence of people.

He released an album dissing her and former allies. He said that he didn’t harm her intentionally and believed that she lied to get attention.

Well Megan fired back in the song Shots Fired. The lyrics will come soon.

Megan, also known as Hot Girl Meg or Tina Snow teased the album debut on social media.







She stated that she used the time to produce this album wisely. With the COVID-19 pandemic scrapping her national tour, the entertainer felt the need to keep fans buzzing with her latest project.

“When I’m by myself, that’s when my creativity comes to me. The whole album was basically written in the living room, the shower, the backyard -- just visualise it with me.”

The album cover was released on November 12.



So the album will be executive produced by Carl Crawford aka The Perfect Storm, a left-handed baseball left field who played for the Tampa Bay Rays, Los Angeles Dodgers and Boston Red Soxes.

He is the founder of 1501 Certified Entertainment. Also the Lyor Cohen and Kevin Lies are co-executive producers of the album. Their label 300 Entertainment and Atlantic Records are distributing the album.

Surveillance cameras show a limping Megan with her hands up.

So the album has 17 tracks with production from Buddah Bless, Cool & Dre, Rickstarr Did It, D.A Got That Dope, Lil Ju, Helluva, Tay Keith, Juicy J, Avedon, Cody Tarpley, Z3N, DJ Mustard, J.R. Rotem, Benjamin Lasnier, Pooyandeh, VYNK, J. White Did It, Scott Storch and IllaDaProducer.

The album has 50 minutes and it features DaBaby, City Girls, SZA, Lil Durk, Popcaan, Mustard, Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Beyonce and Young Thug.
Listen to the album here



Okay here’s the lyrics.

Intro]
Brrt, brrt, baow (Buddah Bless this beat)

[Verse 1]
Imagine niggas lyin' 'bout shootin' a real bitch (Huh?)
Just to save face for rapper niggas you chill with
Imagine me givin' a fuck it was your fuckin' birthday (Fuck you)
You in your feelings, I just thought it was another Thursday
Now imagine me cockblockin' niggas on some dry shit (What?)
I don't want you on the bench, believe you wouldn't've been invited (You wouldn't've been invited)
And if it weren't for me, same week, you would have been indicted (Should've let them lock your ass up)
You offered M's not to talk, I guess that made my friend excited, hmm
Now y'all in cahoots, huh (Okay), you a puss in boots
You shot a 5'10" bitch with a .22
Talkin' 'bout bones and tendons like them bullets wasn't pellets
A pussy nigga with a pussy gun in his feelings
Okay, he in the backseat and he keep callin' me a bitch (He a bitch)
We all know the shit I could've came back with (Lil'-ass nigga)
He talkin' 'bout his followers, dollars, and goofy shit
I told him, "You're not poppin', you just on the remix" (What's poppin'?)
Now here we are, 2020, eight months later
And we still ain't got no fuckin' justice for Breonna Taylor (Breonna Taylor)
Any nigga on that nigga's side is a clout chaser (Fuck y'all)
A bitch who he fuckin' or a ho that he payin', uh

[Interlude]
Imagine me, hahaha
Imagine me entertaining you fuckin' goofy-ass niggas and you fuckin' goofy-ass bitches
Brrt, brrt, blaow (Buddah Bless this beat)

[Verse 2]
Who you takin' shots at, goofy-ass nigga?
Keep your broke ass out a rich bitch business
And that go for you bitches too that's tryna get picked
Talkin' shit, I'll slide on you, thinkin' that you slick
Ooh shit, it's a lotta weak niggas in this bitch
They confused
They hate me, but watch my videos beatin' they dick
Who a snitch? I ain't never went to the police with no names
I thought a bitch that got her chain snatched, caught a loss had something to say, ayy
I be speakin' facts, uh, they can't handle that, uh
They want me to be the bad guy, let me put my mask on
I was chose, I ain't ask to be this motherfuckin' cold
Still the brightest star and not just the ones that's up in this Rolls
Keep it pimpin' always, actions do the talkin'
I know you want the clout, so I ain't sayin' y'all names
Oh, you out here ballin', huh? Who you get that money from?
Ten toes down for whoever get the Patek, huh?
I be so content 'cause I know I'm a real bitch
And anything I say, I'm never scared to repeat it
You'd think I was a killer how these niggas scared as shit
I pull up one deep, but niggas bring they whole clique, ayy
Who you takin' shots at, goofy-ass bitch?
Watchin' me succeed from your knees, suckin' dick
I know you want attention from the niggas that I get
I'm a steak, you a side plate, shrimp, stay in your place
Real bitch, yeah, yeah, I ain't sellin' fairytales
FaceTime my nigga while my other nigga layin' there
Bitch think she sabotagin' somethin', tryna run and tell
Bitch, I got a bond with my niggas and they all aware, yeah
Who you takin' shots at? Shut up with your scary ass
No profile pic, bitch, your mama shouldn't had
Kick me while I'm down bad, I remember all that
Next nigga send a shot, I'ma sent it right back (Ah)

[Outro]
Brrt, brrt
Brrt, haha
Ah
Should've let them lock your ass up
Pussy

Megan made it no secret she has found love in Black Lives Matter. She also came up with the phrase “PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! ” which I often use on this blog.

Her frustrations with Tory Lanez were writing in a New York Times op-ed. She wrote that Tory Lanez being an example to why Protecting Black Women mattered.

Megan responds to Tory Lanez on the album.

“Black women are still constantly disrespected and disgraced in so many areas of life. I was recently the victim of violence by a man. After a party, I was shot twice as I walked away from him. We were not in a relationship. Truthfully, I was shocked that I ended up in that place.”

Lanez has been ordered to stay away from her and not have contact with her. He had to surrender his passport, his firearms and be restricted to in-house while he awaits the trial.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails