Wednesday, July 01, 2020

We Just Leaving Walmart And This White Mob Surround Our Car Thinking It Was Stolen!

White woman caused an uproar for a Black family. She claimed that a Black father stole a vehicle. Other white people try to stop him by any means necessary.
Somehow some folks constantly believe Black people are prone to theft and violence. Yet, when it's proven they're not commit criminal acts, white people continue to hold onto their stereotypical biases.

A Black father and children were in a Walmart parking lot in Spokane, Washington. They were minding their business when all of a sudden, a group of white people confront them.

Footage taken from outside the Walmart shows Lee Allen being harassed by a white woman and three white men over allegations he stole a vehicle from them.

His daughter in the back seat, records the footage while crying as the white group tries to yank her dad out the vehicle.

The woman, who was riding a push bike and wearing a crucifix, claimed the car was her property as she stood in the front of the vehicle blocking the way.




She shouts at Allen: "This is my car. How did you get this car?"

"I don't want violence, I just want to know how did you get this car?"

"She said, 'he's trying to steal my car!' So I got out, walked over there and opened the door," Miller said. "I said 'hey, this lady said you're stealing her car.'"

The Spokane County Sheriff's Office said the woman believed the driver had stolen her car, but it wasn't true.
Spokane County Sheriff is considering charging these people for this incident.
Allen then attempted to drive past her and then two other men come toward his vehicle and demand him to get out of his vehicle.

This happened in February but ended up being shared in March.

Allen kept pleading to the white group that he owns the vehicle and he doesn't understand why they bothering him. So as he is trying to get away from the group, a white man then jumps onto his vehicle and latches on the hood.

"I knew I was going to keep my kids protected no matter what," Allen said. "If all else fails, I could just step on that gas pedal and shoot out like a rocket somewhere, but at the same time I didn't want to hurt anybody."
The man caught on camera shouting at Lee Allen is ashamed of his actions. He apologized for actions. He still could face criminal charges though.
 Lawton Miller one of the people in the video was ashamed of his actions. He was the guy who had his hand slammed by Allen's door. Miller said he was planning to back off and let Allen leave until the situation changed again.

"This kid jumps on the car. What do I do now? I've got to get this kid off the car," Miller said. "I don't know if this guy knows it who's driving this car, (but) if this kid falls off and he runs over and kills that kid, he's going to prison for murder. He's no good to his family anymore."

Miller said that's why he decided to start chasing the car on his motorcycle. He said he blared his horn, flashed his lights and pulled up alongside Allen to try and stop him so the man on the hood could get off. Miller said he didn't set out to scare Allen or his family, and said he has children and grandchildren himself.

"I don't harm kids. I raised a daughter. I am a family man," Miller said. "I'm not no big bad biker. I'm grandpa with a bike, and I've got pictures with me and my grandsons on the bike."

Miller said he's been threatened online since the video was posted. He says he's not worried for himself, but he is worried for his family. He said he wants Allen and his family to know he's sorry.

"I've got to stay away from my family all together because I'm afraid somebody else might take it in their own hands and do something to my family," Miller said. "This video comes out and she says 'dad I love you but I don't want to know you now.'"

Spokane County Sheriff's Office deputies said they don't expect Miller to be charged with anything related to the incident.

The suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails