Saturday, July 18, 2020

Anti-Biden 🌹 Troll David Silverstone Sent D*ck Pics To Bernouts!

White privilege troll shared penis pics while trashing Biden.
We watch them crumble. The Bernie Revolution is full of grifters and scam artists. Also a breeding ground for trolls and operatives.

Some of these operatives are sexual predators.

We seen how the supporters of former presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) act.

I've detailed it.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) have burned bridges with the left and Democratic Party recently. Ocasio-Cortez easily beat back her challenger who wanted make the issue about the firebrand's ego and not her policies. Omar is facing a primary challenger who is well funded. Tlaib is also facing a rematch against a candidate who served only a few days as Representative. Now she is coming back with avengence.

Sanders' toxic campaign has made Democrats quickly rally around Joe Biden. His media allies tried with the Tara Reade allegations.

Alexandra Tara Reade Moulton McCabe is a California woman who claimed that Biden sexually assaulted her in the U.S. Capitol. She has gotten two months of attention. It took The Politico and PBS NewsHour to basically debunk Reade's claims.



Reade, on her part has blocked critics and threatened to retaliate against those who shunned her story.

Now she's raising money on GoFundMe to get media representation. Her lawyer at one time Douglas Wigdor quit on her after the bombshell story about her lying about her credentials.

It seems like Reade is getting closer to shutting down her social media.

Folks are calling her out for sponsoring another GoFundMe account.



We are waiting on the fall of Rose McGowan, Nina Turner, Jeffery Shaun King, Katie Halper, Anthony Zenkus, Ryan Grim and Nathan Robinson.

But today, we see anti-Biden troll David Silverstone go down in flames. The troll was part of the dirty left, a bunch of leftists who were deliberately spreading conspiracy theories about Biden, Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN), Pete Buttigieg and Beto O'Rourke.

This guy was a one man army of distortions and trolling.

I guess he's got too cocky because women exposed him as a dirty ass pervert who tried to groom women into having sex with him.

Allegations started popping up in mid-July. A woman told members of the K-HIVE (Kamala Harris supporters) that she's a former supporter of Sanders. She said that Silverstone sent her inappropriate text messages and unsolicited sexual pictures.

It turns out that many women got unsolicited messages from this creepy turd.

Twitter user Gaff-Flied has a list.
















Before he deleted his Twitter, the creep did apologize.

"I've flirted with several women via Twitter, and have made some uncomfortable with my advances. I regret this deeply. I never meant to make anyone feel uncomfortable. Everyone should feel safe on this and every platform.

I've obviously crossed some boundaries and I regret it. I will improve my behavior. The pattern of flirting with women in this way is a legitimate concern, and can constitute harassment.
Anti-Biden troll Beth Lynch is registered sexual predator from Florida. She has been on the anti-Biden and anti-Kamala bandwagon. She started the Kamala is a Cop bullshit.
There is a difference between unreciprocated attempts at flirting intimacy and harassment. The distinction involves a pattern of behavior and communicated discomfort or lack of consent.

I have never continued flirting with anyone who expressed disinterest or asked me to stop.

I have exchange explicit messages with consenting adults.

There have been instances in which I continued messaging someone after they stopped replying to me.

I am on the Autism spectrum. I have not discussed this private matter publicly. My ASD makes it difficult for me to recognize social cues. This is not an excuse for my actions. However it is my condition. I must recognize social cues better.

I accept responsibility for my actions. I will not be using Twitter this way anymore. What I did was wrong. It was hurtful. It was inappropriate and it was sometimes harassment. I accept full blame for any harm, discomfort or unwanted attention I inflicted on people.

I'll be taking a break from Twitter for some time. I apologize to everyone I made feel uncomfortable. I will not cross more boundaries by messaging people directly.

As some put it, it's the company Bernie Sanders keep that destroyed his presidential bid.



Sanders relied on shitheads like Glenn Greenwald, Cenk Uygur, Kyle Kulinski, Amy Goodman, David Sirota, Cornel West, Rich McHugh, Michael Moore, Nina Turner, Briahna Joy Gray, Jeffery Shaun King, Nathan Robinson, Ryan Grim, Katie Halper, Charlamagne Tha God, Krystal Ball, Killer Mike, Rev. Jesse Jackson and Susan Sarandon.

He had a troll army of Tara Reade, Anthony Zenkus, Ryan Knight, Tim Black, Benjamin Dixon, Beth Lynch and David Silverstone push fake stories about Joe Biden and the other Democratic candidates. Biden was Barack Obama's former vice president. No one cares about his past votes. He evolved throughout his years as a senator and vice president. Now as president he wants to work on making changes for the better.

It's not going to be easy to do fundamental change in a hyper-partisan country under a former reality television star turned president.
The annoying David Silverstone cancels his Twitter account.
Sanders single handedly destroyed his campaign with his fickle strategy of winning through a wide field. His remarks about taking on the Democratic Party establishment kind of fucked up his chances of building a coalition. He made the mistake of thinking everyone would just get on board. His supporters were insufferable and a major turn off.

The Democrats were not interested in a revolution or radical change. They want Donald J. Trump and Republicans out now.

They don't want to listen to Cory Booker, Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders' vision of America.

They want rational leaders like Biden, Kamala Harris, Beto O'Rourke, Michael Bloomberg, Pete Buttigieg and Steve Bullock.

David Silverstone's antics were annoying as fuck. He often swamped social media with posts every five minutes. Now that's he's been exposed as a sexual predator, it seems like Bernie Bros need to rethink about the friends they associate with.

Trust me, they're not the brightest people to engage debate with.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails