Monday, July 20, 2020

Baby Pink!

Nicki Minaj is expecting her first child.
Finally, pop singer/rapper/model Nicki Minaj confirms she is pregnant.

She and her husband (I won't mention his name) are expecting a child. He is a registered sexual predator and has faced criminal charges recently for failure to notify.

The 38-year old entertainer finally acknowledged she is pregnant through social media.



View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Barbie (@nickiminaj) on




Onika Maraj-Petty and her husband got married in October. They were an item for years but relatively low-key after the Meek Mill fiasco.

A month before they got hitched, Minaj surprised fans by saying she's retiring from the music to focus on starting a family giving signals that she was pregnant.

Obviously folks didn't believe her. She had recorded songs with that disgraceful rapper/snitch 6ix9ine and teased an album release for later this year.

"If I'm done with my fifth album and I don't have a child by then, no matter how much money I have, I would be disappointed as a woman, because I feel like I was put here to be a mother," Minaj told the magazine Complex in 2014. "I have definitely put off the wife thing because I don't want people in my business. I'd rather not do anything that's going to be on paper but I definitely will be married before I have my baby. I want to make sure I do it in that order."

Barbie Tingz.



She is an Trinidadian rapper/pop singer/songwriter/actress/model/media personality. She was born in Trinidad and Tobago but grew up in Queens, New York.

Congratulations to Nicki Minaj on this. She deserves a chance to be a mother. Unfortunately, I am not too keen on her husband. He's a sexual predator and might have to be restricted from being around his child if the court decides he's a danger to her and the child.

Bryan "Baby" Williams (Birdman), Jacquees, Blueface and Nicki Minaj are the only acts left on Cash Money Records. Minaj has a joint deal with Lil' Wayne's Young Money Entertainment.

She and Drake have considered leaving the labels as early as 2018.

Drake may have already left Cash Money and Young Money.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails