Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Tamara Mowry-Housley Off The Real!

It's been real. Tamara Mowry-Housley steps down from the The Real.
Actress and Black conservative agitator Tamara Mowry-Housley is leaving The Real, the show she started seven years ago. After six season of host and moderating the panel, Mowry-Housley has announced her departure from the show on social media Monday.

"For seven years, my home and heart has been at The Real. The friendships that I've made there will last a lifetime, and the people that I've had the blessing to interview have change my life for the better," she wrote on social media. "I'm so proud of what all the ladies and I have accomplished there, including well-deserved NAACP Image Awards and a Daytime Emmy. However, all good things must come to an end, and it's with a bittersweet smile that I announce that I am moving on from The Real.

In the post, Mowry-Housley added, "To my fellow host, I love you, I will miss you, and I will always be there for you. Thank you for teaching me, supporting me, and loving all of me. Sisters forever. I'll be rooting for you, as I look forward to spending more time with my family, pursuing amazing new opportunities, and embarking on the next chapter of my life."



Her announcement came around the time that her friend Naya Rivera was confirmed dead after the body was found in a California lake.
The Real co-creator Tamara Mowry-Housley is leaving after six seasons.
The Hollywood Reporter also notes that she was heartbroken over Rivera's death.

"I had NO intentions to talk about this today, especially in the light of the news of my dear friend Naya, but now some reports are coming out and I'd rather you hear it from me first."

Only a few years in, Amanda Seales left the show.

The controversial split between Tamar Braxton and the ladies well noted. It was reported that Tamara and Loni Love were frustrated with Braxton's drama.

The ladies continue to have a feud with Braxton.

The show will continue on. Jeannie Mai, Adrienne Houghton (nee Ballon) and Loni are expected to return to the show.
Sisters for life Tamara and Tia are famous twin actresses.
Tamara is married to former Fox News host Adam Housley. She and her twin sister Tia Hardrict are known as the Mowry Twins. They were best known for their role on Sister, Sister.

The ladies and brother Tahj were famous entertainers in the mid-1990s.

Tia went on to filming and directing. She was also featured on UPN (The CW)/BET comedy-drama The Game for six seasons.

Tamara is a registered Republican and supported Donald J. Trump's first bid for president.

She and Adam have two children.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails