Sunday, July 26, 2020

folklore: Taylor Swift Trolls Kanye West!

Folklore was released by Taylor Swift. The release dents Kanye West's release.
It seems like the Taylor Swift and Kanye West feud continues on.

West openly supported Donald J. Trump and appeared at the White House in 2018.

West, 43 is running for president. Again, take his presidential campaign seriously. He is already on the ballot in Oklahoma and is trying to get on the ballot in swing states. He is trying to become a distraction to hurt Joe Biden in the polls.

We will discuss the Charlamagne Tha God issue soon. He called Biden the "Donkey of The Day" for calling Trump, "America's first racist president." The celebrity agitator said Biden should "shut the eff up forever."

Reminder, the agitator set Biden up. He did an interview with Biden earlier this year. Biden had to conclude the interview because of other engagements and Charlamagne pressed the former vice president on issues facing the Black community and what more he could offer. Biden said, "You ain't Black" if you're supporting Trump for president.

That became a brief controversy for Biden. The Trump campaign tried to capitalize off this before the George Floyd tragedy took off.
Kanye West still has that ego. The rapper refuses to beaten by a woman.
West who is running as an independent under The Birthday Party has been actively campaign and has at least 3% of the vote in national polls. That means folks are willing to vote for the entertainer.

So please don't look at his campaign as a joke. We thought that of Trump and now he's currently the President of the United States.

West was preparing to release his latest album, Donda: With Child on Def Jam on July 24. He pushed the album back due to the release of Taylor Swift's Folklore.

The entertainer was hoping to capitalize off the album sales and his presidential bid.

It was pushed back because Folklore is expected to sweep to No. 1 on the Billboard Top Albums chart.

Taylor Swift posted on social media.






The eighth studio album released on Republic Records. It comes eleven months after Swift released Lover. The album was created in isolation during the COVID-19 pandmeic with production from Aaron Dessner, Jack Antonoff and Taylor helself.

The album has departed from the pop sound that she embraced after she changed from country.

She took a turn to indie, indie folk, alternative rock, electro-folk and chamber pop.

The 17-track album only has one feature and its from indie-rock band Bon Iver.

Listen here.



Here's the lyrics from Exile featuring Bon Iver.

[Verse 1: Justin Vernon]
I can see you standing, honey
With his arms around your body
Laughin', but the joke's not funny at all
And it took you five whole minutes
To pack us up and leave me with it
Holdin' all this love out here in the hall

[Chorus: Justin Vernon]
I think I've seen this film before
And I didn't like the ending
You're not my homeland anymore
So what am I defending now?
You were my town, now I'm in exile, seein' you out
I think I've seen this film before

[Post-Chorus: Justin Vernon]
Ooh, ooh, ooh

[Verse 2: Taylor Swift]
I can see you starin', honey
Like he's just your understudy
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me
Second, third, and hundredth chances
Balancin' on breaking branches
Those eyes add insult to injury

[Chorus: Taylor Swift]
I think I've seen this film before
And I didn't like the ending
I'm not your problem anymore
So who am I offending now?
You were my crown, now I'm in exile, seein' you out
I think I've seen this film before
So I'm leaving out the side door

[Bridge: Justin Vernon, Taylor Swift & Both]
So step right out, there is no amount
Of crying I can do for you
All this time
We always walked a very thin line
You didn't even hear me out (You didn't even hear me out)
You never gave a warning sign (I gave so many signs)
All this time
I never learned to read your mind (Never learned to read my mind)
I couldn't turn things around (You never turned things around)
'Cause you never gave a warning sign (I gave so many signs)
So many signs, so many signs
You didn't even see the signs

[Chorus: Taylor Swift & Justin Vernon, Taylor Swift]
I think I've seen this film before
And I didn't like the ending
You're not my homeland anymore
So what am I defending now?
You were my town, now I'm in exile, seein' you out
I think I've seen this film before
So I'm leavin' out the side door

[Outro: Justin Vernon & Taylor Swift]
So step right out, there is no amount
Of crying I can do for you
All this time
We always walked a very thin line
You didn't even hear me out (Didn't even hear me out)
You never gave a warning sign (I gave so many signs)
All this time
I never learned to read your mind (Never learned to read my mind)
I couldn't turn things around (You never turned things around)
'Cause you never gave a warning sign (I gave so many signs)
You never gave a warning sign (All this time)
(So many signs) I never learned to read your mind
(So many signs) I couldn't turn things around (I couldn't turn things around)
'Cause you never gave a warning sign (You never gave a warning sign)
You never gave a warning sign
Ah, ah

It seems like the best revenge is the music. Taylor Swift single-handily cut down Kanye West with a surprise album. She was proven right, Kanye West was acting out towards her.

West was infamous for storming the acceptance speech of Swift during the MTV Video Music Awards. He complained that she didn't deserve the award and it should have went to Beyonce.

Since the incident, West has been subliminally taking shots at her. West has engaged in feuds with Jay-Z, the former mentor, Drake, Wiz Khalifa, Def Jam, Barack Obama and even Donald J. Trump.

West had also went after Kim Kardashian West, Kris Jenner and the reality television life they've profited from.

West recently apologized to her for the outburst and Harriet Tubman remarks. Damon Dash and Dave Chappelle went to West' ranch in Wyoming to check on his health.

Taylor Swift will likely dominate the charts for at least four weeks before West could even think of releasing Donda: The Child.

Checkmate.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails