Wednesday, June 24, 2020

I'm Just Doing My Job! Why Are You Calling The Law On Me?

White woman threatens the law over leaves on a curb.
You notice that many Americans aren't wear facial protection. With the coronavirus pandemic here in the United States killing over 150,000 Americans, you would think people would know better.

Alas, they don't.

They don't take the threat seriously.

So it's risky to see these folks screaming in your face, exposing you to the potential COVID-19 exposure is another tragedy in the making.
The "Karens" of the world rejoice, you're not alone!

A woman is getting public humiliation after she laced a rant at a delivery man over leaves being blown onto a curb across the street from her property.

The who video went viral on social media and its gotten attention once again to white people threatening to call the police on people of color minding their business.

The video, which was shared on Tuesday, shows a white woman yelling at a worker for allegedly blowing street trash on the edge of her property. It was not immediately clear where or when the video was recorded.

"Do what you have to do," the man says after the woman apparently suggests she will call law enforcement.






"Stop dumping on my property!" the woman screams.

"You mad now," the man observes.

"I will call the cops!" she threatens. "Because this is dumping, you are illegally dumping on my property!"

In a second video, the man explains that he did not blow leaves on the woman’s property.
White lady does theatrics when she's blowing up at a Black delivery driver.
"I just blew the street off, that's all I did," he says. "If I blew the leaves off this property, this property would be clean. This property, nothing is clean. All I did was blow the edge, you feel me, all to over there."

"Yes, this is my property!" the woman exclaims.

"She tripping," the man laments.

"Call the company, don't talk to me," the man says, ending the video.

They invented the new term "White caller crime." Wow, this is rich. So now this is the new term only refers to white people call 9-1-1 on non-emergency calls to report a Black man or woman doing something that could be solved with rational conservation and not police interaction.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails