Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Carl Nassib: The NFL Welcomes Me And The LGBTQ Community!

NFL player comes out as gay.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

STOP ASIAN HATE!

PROTECT AAPI WOMEN!

FREE PALESTINE🇵🇸!

WEAR A DAMN MASK! SAVE A LIFE! TRUST SCIENCE AND MEDICAL EXPERTS! THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC IS FUCKING REAL!

GET VACCINATED! IF THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET THE VACCINES ARE AVAILABLE, GET IT WHILE IT'S STILL FREE! THE MEDICAL EXPERTS SAY THE VACCINES DO WORK AND IT REDUCES THE RISK OF CORONAVIRUS INFECTION.

HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE NOW! VOTE THESE DUMBASS LAWMAKERS OUT OF OFFICE! STOP SUPPORTING ALL FORMS OF EXTREMISM!

GIVE PUERTO RICO, GUAM, AMERICAN SAMOA, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS AND NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS THE RIGHT TO VOTE IN THE U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS! GRANT STATEHOOD TO THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. MAKE IT THE DOUGLASS COMMONWEALTH.

GOOGLE'S BLOGGER IS STRAIGHT UP TRASH! THE BLOGGER INTERFACE IS A TOTAL DISASTER AND IT'S RIDICULOUS!

WHITE PRIVILEGE IS REAL! IT'S "SUIT AND TIE" WHITE SUPREMACY ON TELEVISION, RADIO, THE INTERNET AND AMERICAN POLICY!

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

EXPECT MORE!

History was made in the National Football League. The NFL has broken barriers but none like this.

Carl Nassib officially announced on social media that he is gay. On Monday, the Las Vegas Raiders Defense End posted on social media that he's no longer afraid to be who he is.

"What's up people? I'm at my house in West Chester, Pennsylvania. I just want to take a quick moment to say that I'm gay. I've been meaning to do this for a while now, but I finally feel comfortable enough to get it off my chest. I really have the best life, I've got the best family, friends and job a guy could ask for."

He added, "I'm a pretty private person so I hop eyou guys know that I'm really not doing this for attention. I just think that representation and visibility are so important. I actually hope that like one day, videos like this and the whole coming-out process are just necessary. But until then, I'm going to do my best and do my part to cultivate a culture that's accepting, that's compassionate and I'm going to start by donating $100,000 to the Trevor Project."

The NFL also promises to match the donation that Nassib had donated.

"They're an incredible organization, they're the No. 1 suicide-prevention service for LGBTQ youth in America. And they're truly doing incredible things. And I'm very excited to be a part of it, help in any way that I can and really pumped to see what the future holds."

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodall said that he's truly proud of Nassib and hopes that many more will feel the need be themselves.

"Representation matters," said Goodall. "We share his hope that someday soon statements like his will no longer be newsworthy as we march towards full equality for the LGBTQ+ community. We wish Carl the best of luck this coming season."

NFL Players Association executive director DeMaurice Smith said that the player's union "supports Car and his work with the Trevor Project. [It] is proof that he -- like our membership -- is about making his community and the world a better place not for themselves, but for others."

The Raiders also showed love to Nassib and promises that their season will be their best.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails