Friday, September 18, 2026

🤨🌊🌊🌊🫏🫏!

Who runs the Democratic Party?

Democrats best not get kocky this November. Nothing is promised and folks despise not only the Democrats but the Republicans and that curmudgeon president.

We are two years into President Donald J. Trump's second chaotic term and the administration is resorting to blaming former president Joe Biden for the economic concerns that are affecting even the voters who backed him.

I remember I was at work and the crew were so excited that Trump defeated former vice president Kamala Harris. They were saying their paychecks were going to be huge and people were going to get break from the rising costs.

Fast forward to now, they are literally saying that Trump and the Republicans are putting targets on their backs. Several of the workers are of military age and if Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth gets his way, the draft is reinstated.

So I stayed quiet and did my due diligence by not saying anything. I knew the outcome.

I also knew that Harris sticking to the rigid and out of touch policies of Biden would doom her. The Israel thing was definitely an albatross. 

Democrats are running on this notion of "I told you so." 

The chances have increased significantly for the House and the Senate.

I have Democrats at 49% chance of House takeover and 46% of Senate takeover.

But the progressive voters are warning the Democratic Party that nothing is promised.

The progressives are at burn the whole thing down. Meaning that they want Trump, Republicans and the Democratic Party to fail. They are no longer accepting pro Israel Democrats. They are not willing to accept Hakeem Jeffries or Chuck Schumer as the top leaders. They are definitely sick and tired of members who buck the party. John Fetterman, Josh Gottheimer, Hillary Scholten, Henry Cuellar, Ritchie Torres, Don Davis, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Jared Moskowitz, Tom Suozzi and Marie Glusenkamp Perez are insufferable.

We got a lot a work to do.

The Republican Party are big government nannies who want to push culture wars into federal laws. This overreach will generate backlash due to the hypocrisy they've carried as small government and freedom loving patriots.

First things first, the Democrats must focus on issues that matter to all Americans. The economy for one thing is a big issue. We are witnessing the potential for a catastrophic crash thanks to Trump's tariffs, his fly off the handle policies and this government shutdown.

If the Democrats are motivated to talk about how the policies of the past are not working, they better start talking now.

Capitalism isn't prospering for the middle class or the lower class. This trickle down economics is not benefiting the working class. The need to be honest about capitalism being a disaster has to be addressed. 

The Democratic Party is still supportive of capitalism which is rooted in white supremacy, economic inequality and greed. 

The policies the Republican Party are presenting are status quo. They are becoming the big government nannies they tagged the Democratic Party for years as.

Socialism, once a toxic word and a tag on almost every Democratic politician should no longer be a slur. It is time for Americans to understand that the oligarchy that led to wealth inequality is a product of capitalism. We need to equate capitalism to the rise in food prices, health costs, insurance premiums increasing and private equity firms destroying companies.

Progressive Democrats are not pleased having "Ron DeSantis" Dem Jared Moskowitz on the Middle East and North Africa Foreign Affairs Committee

Israel, Israel, Israel..... When the party support for Israel is a mere 8%, why is the Democratic Party still trying to encourage their voters to support this country?

They're on their knees giving in to Israel and its minions. 

As Israel continues to commit a genocide under the guise of a ceasefire, some Democrats and the influncers are calling out the progressive base for moving on from Gaza.

I haven't moved on from Israel. I am laser focused on ensuring Israel will fall. I am seeing the endless attacks on Zohran Mamdani, Abdul El-Sayed, Graham Platner, Cori Bush, Katie Porter and even Kamala Harris. 

I voted for Harris for president. I have told family members that Israel will be a major factor. Trump's near assassination was a big factor. His mugshot too. He tapped into the grievances of the American people. 

Democrats wasted too much time scaring voters. I get it. Trump is an essential threat to the country. I posted on this blog numerous times about it. But I also said that Biden's support for Israel and not focusing on the economy could hurt him come 2024.

White men cannot get the U.S. back on the right track. We seen how Trump and Biden led us into endless chaos within their terms. Trump has become the first 21st Century president to never achieve 50% in positive successes. Yet, we reelected him for a second term despite the dangers he posed in his first chaotic term.

White nationalism exists mostly in the Republican Party. But the party is making inroads with Black, Hispanic, Asian, Jewish, Muslim and young voters. Republicans are pitching nationalism and often scapegoating to appeal to these groups.

Democrats are not far off. They are bleeding support because of their so called identity politics. We are screaming racism and antisemitism at the progressive base when the base is trying to encourage the party to change foreign policy and focus directly on economic turmoils.

The Republicans are moving towards fascism while the Democrats are moving towards conservatism.

Is it possible for a new political party?

Yes.

The two party system is wearing thin. Republicans have a favorably of 34%. The Democrats have a favorably of 32%.

Both parties are not doing enough to solve America's problems.

If progressives need to divorce the Democrats, the time is now. I am not voting for the status quo.

I am going to vote for a candidate that focuses on issues that impact the growth of this flawed nation. Not distractions or words. Words do not pay the rent. They do not feed the families. They do not pay my bills. Words do not control the movement of policies.

No more slogans. 

It's noise.

Folks, the Democrats must end the rules of engagement. They need to kick out the filth.

End their support of Israel, stop pandering to win votes, embrace embarrassments, end tone policing and stop trying to be friends with MAGAland.

Blue MAGA is a threat too. Because they are too cozy with religion, apartheid, income inequality and racism.

The Democratic Party is now conservative while the Republican Party is now fascist.

The Democrats are ignoring the progressive base.

No more happy clappy liberal. 

I am sorry Stephanie Miller, Laurie Daniels Favors, Zerlina Maxwell, Reecie Colbert, Clay Cane and Thom Hartmann: we ain't winning on being positive. I think it time to go negative and embrace the right's definitions of the left.

I am not advocating for violence but I will no longer condemn it if it's done in the name of politics. I am tired of trying to push for issues that are ignored.

I will now be an independent. I will not support the Republican Party or Democratic Party any longer. I am going to stay progressive on most issues involving domestic and social issues. Show some conservative stances on finances giving that things are more expensive and the focus is more on home meals and no longer eating out.

I am no longer tolerating mass texts from Democrats. No more polls. No more we need you.

I will not worry about Biden, Trump or any future president. They will have costly mistakes and proven successes. I must accept it.

If the Democrats get their act together, maybe they might have a shot in 2026. No reference to gun violence.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails