Thursday, March 03, 2022

Love Sucks🤮!

Karen resigns from Congress after he admits to an affair.

A Karen admits to having an affair with a woman who once pledged an alliance to the Islamic State. It isn't a big deal but for the Republican Party and their tone deaf views of the world, it's everything.

So he is not only admitting he cheated on his wife, but he did with a British woman who was inspired by the bullshit rhetoric of extremists. 

Rep. Karen Taylor (R-TX) has decided to no longer seek the primary nomination for the 3rd Congressional District. The lawmaker's abruptly dropped his bid for re-election Wednesday after admitting he had an affair with a woman who was an ex-jihadist "ISIS" bride.

He cheated on his wife with the widow of an extremist.

"Today I am announcing I will not continue my campaign to seek reelection to Congress," said Taylor in an email sent to the Dallas Morning News.

"About a year ago, I made a horrible mistake that has caused deep hurt and pain among those I love most in this world. I had an affair, it was wrong, and it was the greatest failure of my life."

Taylor added, "I want to apologize for the pain I have caused with my indiscretion, most of all my wife Anne and our three daughters."

A conservative website decided to reveal his discretions. National File revealed that Taylor had an affair with British woman Tania Joya -- the widow of John Georgelas, the American who joined the Islamic State in 2013.

Joya, 38 and Taylor, a Marine veteran were "very close" after meeting through her work helping reprogram extremists. She started this after her brief stay in the war torn Syria.

Joya and Taylor were texting sexual favors and emojis of love. 
British woman who married an American who left to join the Islamic State admits to affair with Texas lawmaker.

Towards the end of their affair, Joya asked Taylor for help paying off some bill sand she claimed he agreed and gave her $5,000, but only if she kept her mouth shut. The alleged hush money was first revealed with Breitbart, the notorious white nationalist and fake news website.

"I need help. I was like, just help me out because the least -- the very least he could do," she told Breitbart. "For him, it was like, 'OK, on the condition you don't tell anyone' ... I didn't want to tell anybody anything," said Joya.

He was heading into a run off with a far-right extremist Karen Self. By him dropping out, Self will become the nominee and likely the next Rep-elect.

The lawmaker supported Washed Up 45 throughout his term. On top of that, the lawmaker was one of the many who opposed the certification of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. He supported the commission to investigate Jan. 6. The far-right was waiting on this one. They wanted to sabotage candidates who are considered not supportive of the former president.

Joya knows the fallout but continues to stand strong.

The former president inspired thousands of extremists to attack the U.S. Capitol.

What gets me, why does Taylor have to resign? 

Washed Up 45 has cheated on his three wives and is alleged sexual predator. He basically got away with causing chaos and discourse throughout his one term. I mean he never apologized nor accepted fault for his actions. I thought Republicans were on board with no longer political correctness or apologizing for behavior.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails