Sunday, March 13, 2022

Donda 2 Was A Flop!

Ye is acting sloppy.

Billboard and the Recording Academy disqualified Kanye West's Donda 2 album. The album released on his Stem Player will not be qualified to the charts nor it will get Grammy nominations.

Ye is a mentally ill man. He is feuding with Kim Kardashian, Pete Davidson and those who support them.

His eleventh studio album was released on a music device for over $220 and folks ain't willing to spend money on his hip-hop album.

It so far received mixed reviews from music critics. Due to the subject matter, song structures and lack of concept, Ye's album was not something memorable.

Ye is pretty proud that he grifted thousands out of their money for a crappy album that can only be spent on a media player that barely works.

Some folks took revenge on Ye by pirating his music and releasing it online. They felt that his antics have become more a distraction than a success.

Pete Davidson has confirmed that him and Kim are dating. He trolled Ye's turmoils on social media.

The comedian said that he needs to calm the fuck down. Ye called Kim an unfit mother and said that he finds Davidson a detestable person. 

"The boyfriend texts me, antagonizing me, bragging about being in bed with my wife," Ye complained. "I fought it publicly for a year and a half. I've been dragged how she's not my wife, she don't have [my] last name and now he's texting me, bragging about he's in bed with my wife and I'm like well, 'Who's watching my children?' if he texting me bragging about being in bed with my wife."

Kim filed for divorce in February after she had the court legally acknowledge her as single in December.

They are a couple.

"God I just need to protect my children. You protect the children and I know our nannies, some of them are Christian. You touch them, please God, today have them bring my children to Sunday Service this morning. The devil ain't gonn awin, this is gaslighting."

Ye added, "Happy to see you're out the hospital and rehab."

Of course, Davidson hit back.

"Same here. It's wonders what those places do when you go get help. You should try it. I'm in LA for the day if you wanna stop being a little bitch boy and talk."

Davidson added, "You don't scare me bro. Your actions are so pussy and embarrassing. It's so sad to see you ruin your legacy on the daily. 

Davidson also is mentally ill as well. He had chronicled his mental disorders in a book and film.

Donda 2 was a flop. Kim Kardashian is going to Hulu after Keeping up with the Kardashians ends it final season. She is single now. She is officially dating Pete Davidson. West has few friends in the industry after he boldly supported Washed Up 45. Ye also tried to run for president in an desperate attempt to help the former president win.

Ye is a trainwreck and it's a damn shame. But that's celebrities for you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails