Sunday, March 13, 2022

BIg E: I'm Going Get Through The Struggle!

Big E took a nasty hit during a round with Sheamus.

Fans and well wishers are hoping for a speedy recovery for WWE star The Big E.

The Big E (born Ettore Ewen), 36 is a WWE Smackdown star. He was injured after he took a hard fall on the concrete during his bout with Sheamus and Ridge Holland. He and Kofi Kingston were wrestling on Friday during the match and he took a nasty hit.

The former WWE Champion landed on the crown of his head and broke his neck after a suplex.

He will make a full recovery but it will place him on the inactive status with the WWE.

"I can't thank all of you beautiful people enough for your concerns and your messages, it's very heart warming. I can move all my digits, you see that, that's nice. That's always a good thing. Strength feels fine, but unfortunately right now they tell me my neck is broken. I'll be alright. I'll be good, don't worry."

Big E made his status official on social media. Noting that he suffered a non-displacement fracture of his C1 and C6 vertebrae, but avoided damage to his spinal cord. He also noted that he did not suffer any ligament damage and will not have any surgery for now.

Fox and WWE did not air the footage due to it being graphic. 

However fans did catch the incident and watch him being stretchered out. 

The WWE has not comment on the incident.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails