Friday, October 05, 2018

Word Of Advise!

Phil from The Advise Show is facing backlash over his wife being White.
What's the hell is going on here?

There are some Black folks calling for a boycott of YouTube personality Phil Scott from The Advise Show, a popular Black news commentator. Why?

Because of his wife. What did his wife do to piss off Black folks?

Nothing.

Oh, so you're mad at the fact that Phil did something? Yes, they're mad. They even done YouTube videos to "expose" him.

"HE MARRIED A WHITE WOMAN! ALL THIS TIME HE'S DOGGING ON THE SISTAS TO GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER AND HE'S MARRIED TO A WHITE CHICK! HE'S A FRAUD! WE NEED TO BOYCOTT HIM!"

Wait, they're calling for a boycott because he is married to a white woman.



Geez.

What the fuck is wrong with Black folks?

I want to take personal issue with it. I have a son from a white woman. The woman lives in Cincinnati and did not tell me about my son being born for four months. I ain't gonna lie, I almost lost all respect for white people in general because of her. I had to use cautious thinking whenever I deal with white people.

Still, I am not going to let this woman rule my thoughts on white people as a whole.

I have no hatred towards race, gender, sexuality, nationality, religion, education and social standings.

I do have a problem with ignorance. I don't support conservatism. I am not a raging leftist.

I am cautious about people regardless of who they are.
Black YouTube users "expose" Phil for having a white wife.
I love Black women. I love White women. I love Hispanic women. I love Asian women. I love Native American women. I love biracial women. I love transwomen. I love chubby women. I love skinny women. I love all women. I love women who are independent.

Let me repeat.

I love women.

Black folks can be racist as well. We have folks like Kevin Jackson, Jesse Lee Peterson, Herman Cain, Candace Owens, David Clarke, Diamond & Silk, Hotop Jesus, Larry Elder, Omarosa Manigult-Newman and James David Manning. These are Black folks who support the racist policies enacted by Donald J. Trump and the Republican Party. Omarosa Manigult-Newman is trying to win back Black support after dogging on Trump.

These folks go on television and radio denouncing Black people as whole. These coons sell their soul for a buck and name recognition.

There are Black Republicans like Tim Scott, Will Hurd, Mia Love, Ben Carson, Condolezza Rice, Colin Powell and Rod Paige. While they are not the type of folks who rush to cameras bashing on Black America. They still support Trump's racist policies. However, they sympathize somewhat with Black concerns given the recent shootings of unarmed people of color.

While I don't agree with most of Tariq Nasheed's commentary, I believe he is right on some of his remarks. Yeah, he can be considered racially offensive, but in no way, he's the black version of David Duke.

Same with Louis Farrakhan. The Nation of Islam leader is often controversial for his remarks on White people, Zionists and black tokenism. He has often expressed concerns about Black oppressors.

Don't we live in the United States? We have the right to say or date whoever we want!

We have a right to boycott these people if we don't agree with them. We don't have to subscribe to his channel or support him.

Phil who often does commentary about Black issues and how to use your smarts against oppressors. The very reason to why he has nearly 1 million subscribers. I support his commentary and enjoy him laying out what we often talk about here on World News Today.

But there are some Black folks riled up over the fact he has dated outside his race.

Phil is a popular talk show host. When you become famous, those who aren't famous spend time trying to bring your fame down.

Keep doing your thing, Phil. I support you 100%. I don't worry about what people think of me anymore. I am a father now. I rather be a father to my son than a babysitter to trolls and cynics. 

1 comment:

La Reyna said...

Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails