Friday, October 12, 2018

He Didn't Mean To Brush Against You! Why You Called The Law On Us?

Discount Sherry calls the law on a boy because he brushed up on her.
Are you getting tired of white women calling the police on people of color?

I know I am.

Everyday, another incident. Everyday another reason to vote. It's time to end the madness.

A white woman was captured on Facebook Live calling the law on a 9-year old boy after she claimed her grabbed her butt in a Brooklyn bodega.

"Discount Sherry" or "Cornerstore Caroline" was captured on video saying that she was sexually assaulted.





"I want the cops here right now!" said Teresa Klein, the woman who filmed. "The son grabbed my ass and she decided to yell at me."

"I was just sexually assaulted by a child."

In the video, you see the boy cowing behind the mother while his sister was crying hysterically.

The noise got the attention of people in the area. The incident got a white woman to confront the accuser.

"What is your problem?"

"Did you seriously just call the police on a child? Go home."

The woman replies, "No white lady I will not. You don't know what you're saying."

"You cannot shame me, you are a child."

"You are young enough to be my daughter."

"One white girl to another."

Another man decided to step in and break the two up. The bystanders started to heckle the accuser.

The video was shared by Jason Littlejohn. He posted on social media and it went viral.

Littlejohn said that he was walking and heard the commotion. "As I walked up I noticed the argument, apparently the kid brushed up against her and she said he touched her and decided to call the police on a nine year old child."

As you can see the kid is crying and the mom is upset."


Are you going to vote? (Expect the dumbest answer to be picked by trolls).

Yes. I'm voting Democrat.
Yes. I'm voting Republican.
No. I'm not voting.

Too many people of color are being killed by the police. White people are calling the police on people of color just because they're minding their own business. Donald J. Trump and Republicans are hoping that people are going to stay at home this Midterm. They are trying to suppress Black and young voters. They are determined to push through Supreme Court nominees who will side with dirty cops and the gun lobby. Gun violence is the number one threat in the United States.

Are you tired of this ish?
The Brooklyn woman was relentless on calling the police on a boy.
Well it's time to vote.

VOTE.

VOTE EARLY.


VOTE ABSENTEE VOTE.


VOTE NOVEMBER 6, 2018.


Time to restore democracy in the United States. Let's get the country back on track. It's time to restore sanity in the United States.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails