Thursday, October 11, 2018

The President Of West Kardashian!

Kanye West visits Trump.
Remember the right wing carnival barkers were complaining about Barack and Michelle Obama hosting rappers like Common, Kendrick Lamar and Ludacris to the White House?

It almost seemed like yesterday when conservative outrage was just a few agitators whining about how Obama was hosting "criminals and thugs."

Enter today.

Are you going to vote?

Yes. I'm voting Democrat.
Yes. I'm voting Republican.
No. I'm not voting.

Kanye West now openly embraces Donald J. Trump. Matter of fact, the junk food media was there as well. The rapper/producer and husband of reality star Kim Kardashian meets a former reality television star who embraced the "kind" words West said about him.
Who would of thought they let a crazy motherfucker like me here?
West wearing his "Make America Great Again" hat visited the White House with former NFL star Jim Brown and rebel rocker Kid Rock. They were there in support of Trump's policies on prison reform.

A crazy motherfucker comes to White House......

Before we go into the story, Lil Pump & Kanye West feat. Adele Givens, I Love It!



Okay, now you know the right would have been outraged that a foul mouth rapper would say such words in the White House. Kanye West basically went there and then some.

"Let's stop worrying about the future, all we have is today. Trump is on a hero's journey right now. He might not have thought he'd have a crazy motherfucker like Kanye West run up and support but best believe we are going to America great."

Speaking for nearly 10 minutes, West touched on why Black people don't need to be Democrats

The entertainer spoke about issues like job opportunities for Black people, opportunities for former interns of the iron college, gun violence in urban communities and his MAGA hat.

"I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I was connected with a neuropsychologist that works with the athletes in the NBA and the NFL. And he looked at my brain, it’s equal on three parts, I’m gonna go ahead and drop some bombs for you. 98th percentile IQ test. I had a 75 percentile of all human beings counting eight numbers backwards, so I’m gonna work on that one. The other ones, 98 percent, Tesla, Freud. He said I wasn’t actually bipolar; I had sleep deprivation, which could cause dementia 10 to 20 years from now where I wouldn’t even remember my son’s name. So all this power I get, and I’m taking my son to the Sox game and all that, I wouldn’t even be able to remember his name from a misdiagnosis. What I’m saying is, we can empower the pharmaceuticals and make more money. That’s one thing, I’ve never stepped into a situation where I didn’t make more money. So we can empower pharmaceuticals, we can empower our factories, we can bring not only Adidas onshore but FoxCon…they have 4,000 jobs, people making $53,000 a year, and one of the things we gotta set is Ford to have the highest design. The dopest cars. The most amazing. I don’t really say dope, I don’t say negative words and try to flip ’em, we just say positive, lovely, divine, universal words. So the flyest, freshest car. So what we gotta start with is — I brought a gif with me right here. This right here is the iPlane 1. It’s a high powered airplane. This is what our president should be flying in."

West would later add in his speech.

This refers to his controversial tweet about abolishing the 13th Amendment.

"There’s a lot of things affecting our mental health that makes us do crazy things that puts us back into that trap door called the 13th Amendment. I did say abolish, with the hat on, because why would you keep something around that’s a trap door? If you’re building a floor, the Constitution is the base of our industry, of our country, of our company. Would you build a trap door that if you mess up, that if accidentally something happens, then you fall and you end up next to the Unabomber? You gotta remove all that trap door out of the relationship. The four gentleman that wrote the 13th Amendment — and I think the way the universe works it’s perfect, we don’t have 13 floors, do we? The four gentlemen that wrote the 13th Amendment, they didn’t look like the people they were amending. Also at that point it was illegal for blacks to read, or African-Americans to read, so that meant if you actually read the amendment you’d get locked up and turned into a slave. So what I think is we don’t need sentences, we need pardons, we need to talk to people."

On male energy and Trump.

"I think it’s bravery that helps you beat this game called life. You know they tried to scare me to not wear this hat. My own friends. But this hat gives me a different power in a way. You know my dad and my mom separated, so I didn’t have a lot of male energy in my home. And also I’m married to a family that, you know, not a lot of male energy going on. It’s beautiful though. You know it’s something about, you know I love Hillary, I love everyone. Right. But the campaign, ‘I’m with Her’ just didn’t make me feel, as a guy, that didn’t get to see my dad all the time. Like a guy that could play catch with his son. It was something about when I put this hat on, it made me feel like Superman. You made a Superman. That’s my favorite superhero and made a Superman cape for me. Also as a guy that looks up to you, looks up to Ralph Lauren, looks up to American industry guys, nonpolitical, no bullshit --- put the beep on it, however you wanna do it, five seconds delay — and just gets it done."

White House adviser and first daughter Ivanka Trump along with her husband, senior advisor Jared Kushner also embraced the controversial rapper.

"I love this guy!"


Will you continue to buy Kanye West's music? (Expect right wing trolls to pick the dumbest answer).

Yes. I believe that Kanye West is a musical genius. I am not concerned about his politics.
Yes. I am down with Ye. I am kind of disappointed that he supports Donald Trump.
Yes. I believe that his music shouldn't be boycotted. I mean you have a choice to buy his music or not. But I an still listening.
No. I am not supporting Kanye West's music anymore. I can't stand this rapper throwing his support to Donald Trump.
No. I am not supporting Kanye West or Kim Kardashian in any way. That includes: Pusha T, Big Sean, Q-Tip or G.O.O.D. Music.
No. I was never a fan of his music. I am not concerned about his politics.

So any thoughts to Kanye West heading to the White House?

VOTE.

VOTE ABSENTEE BALLOT.


VOTE ON NOVEMBER 6, 2018.

SEND A MESSAGE TO DONALD J. TRUMP, REPUBLICANS, KANYE WEST AND THE RIGHT WING CARNIVAL BARKERS. YOU ARE NOT A MOB. YOU'RE AN AMERICAN WHO WANTS TO CHANGE THE STATUS QUO. YOU ARE AN AMERICAN FED UP WITH WASHINGTON LAWMAKERS BEING ENTITLED TO HOLD POWER! WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

WE EMPLOY THEM TO GOVERN.

WE CAN FIRE THEM AS WELL.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails