Sunday, May 23, 2021

That's Not Drugs! That's My Daughter's Ashes!

What are y'all doing! That container has my daughter.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

STOP ASIAN HATE!

PROTECT AAPI WOMEN!

FREE PALESTINE🇵🇸!

TRUST SCIENCE AND MEDICAL EXPERTS! THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC IS FUCKING REAL! MAKE SURE YOU ARE WEARING A MASK IF YOU'RE NOT VACCINATED!

GET VACCINATED! THE MEDICAL EXPERTS SAY THE VACCINES DO WORK AND IT REDUCES THE RISK OF CORONAVIRUS INFECTION.

HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE NOW! VOTE THESE DUMBASS LAWMAKERS OUT OF OFFICE! STOP SUPPORTING ALL FORMS OF EXTREMISM!

GIVE PUERTO RICO, GUAM, AMERICAN SAMOA, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS AND NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS THE RIGHT TO VOTE IN THE U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS! GRANT STATEHOOD TO THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. MAKE IT THE DOUGLASS COMMONWEALTH.

GOOGLE'S BLOGGER IS STRAIGHT UP TRASH! THE BLOGGER INTERFACE IS A TOTAL DISASTER AND IT'S RIDICULOUS!

WHITE PRIVILEGE IS REAL! IT'S "SUIT AND TIE" WHITE SUPREMACY ON TELEVISION, RADIO, THE INTERNET AND AMERICAN POLICY! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "WOKE SUPREMACY!"

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

BAD COPS WILL GET GOOD COPS KILLED!

BE WARNED! THERE WILL BE DISTRESSING FOOTAGE!

EXPECT MORE!

Dartavius Barnes and daughter Ta'Naja.

A Black motorist is suing the city of Springfield, Illinois after a traffic stop resulted in a deficiation of sacred ashes belonging to a deceased family member.

"No, no, no, bro, that's my daughter!" Those would be the words of Dartavius Barnes who was caught on body camera telling Springfield Police that the cops mistook a urn as dope. The urn contained the ashes of his two-year old daughter who was killed by the mother's boyfriend.

Barnes is taking the police department to federal court after the stop.

Mother of the year.
Video obtained by the junk food media shows Barnes sitting in the back of the cruiser, handcuffed allowing the police to do a reasonable search of his vehicle.

"This was in the center console," says one officer after searching the vehicle. He unscrewed the cylinder and was showing it to another officer. "At first I thought it was heroin, then I checked it for cocaine, but it look like it's possibly molly."

"X pills?" said the other officer.

Despite the positive results of the police field test, the powder inside the metallic container was not drugs. It was the ashes of Ta'Naja Barnes, the daughter who died because of child abuse.

The toddler died in 2019 after police found her responsive, wrapped in a urine-soaked blanket, according to the junk food media. She had been neglected and starved in the days leading up to her death.

Abusive boyfriend was arrest with child's mother.

The mother and the boyfriend were found guilty of her murder and were sentenced to decades to the iron college.

The federal lawsuit says that officers opened the urn without consent and then spill them out during the search.

Do you consent to police searching your vehicle?
Yes. I believe I have nothing to hide. I would consent to them searching my vehicle.
No. I refuse to allow police search my vehicle. They could plant drugs or destroy property. If they stopped me for the traffic infraction, that's all.
No comment. Even if I don't consent to searching my vehicle, the police will violate my constitutional rights by searching my vehicle anyway.

The body camera captures Barnes visibly upset when the Springfield Police said they were going to arrest him for drug possession and showed him the urn in the center console.

"Give me that, bro. That's my daughter." Barnes plead. "Please give me my daughter, bro. Put her in my hand, bro. Y'all being disrespectful, bro."

The officers said they found marijuana in the car. They discuss what Barnes told them and ultimately one says, "I'm just going to give him a notice to appear on the weed."

Another said, "Aside from the pissed off dad and testing the dead baby ashes."

The cops showed disrespect to a father who lost his child to a careless mother and her abusive boyfriend.

Now to be subjected to the body camera footage showing they disregarded his pleas to not open the urn, it appears that the city of Springfield and the police department may shelve out money.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails