Monday, May 31, 2021

Naomi Osaka Withdraws From French Open!

Naomi Osaka pulls from the French Open because she is stressed out.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

STOP ASIAN HATE!

PROTECT AAPI WOMEN!

WEAR A DAMN MASK! SAVE A LIFE! TRUST SCIENCE AND MEDICAL EXPERTS! THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC IS FUCKING REAL!

GET VACCINATED! IF THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET THE VACCINES ARE AVAILABLE, GET IT WHILE IT'S STILL FREE! THE MEDICAL EXPERTS SAY THE VACCINES DO WORK AND IT REDUCES THE RISK OF CORONAVIRUS INFECTION.

HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE NOW! VOTE THESE DUMBASS LAWMAKERS OUT OF OFFICE! STOP SUPPORTING ALL FORMS OF EXTREMISM!

GIVE PUERTO RICO, GUAM, AMERICAN SAMOA, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS AND NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS THE RIGHT TO VOTE IN THE U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS! GRANT STATEHOOD TO THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. MAKE IT THE DOUGLASS COMMONWEALTH.

GOOGLE'S BLOGGER IS STRAIGHT UP TRASH! THE BLOGGER INTERFACE IS A TOTAL DISASTER AND IT'S RIDICULOUS!

WHITE PRIVILEGE IS REAL! IT'S "SUIT AND TIE" WHITE SUPREMACY ON TELEVISION, RADIO, THE INTERNET AND AMERICAN POLICY!

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

EXPECT MORE!

The American tennis star representing Japan is not putting up with bullshit.

Japanese tennis player Naomi Osaka is pulling out of the French Open after she was fined heavily for not doing a press conference after her wins at the U.S. and Australian Open. She refused to do a press conference at the French Open.

She won her opening match against Patricia Maria Tig on Sunday but refused to do a presser. She said it was injurious to her mental health. She had openly stated she has bouts of depression and feels like the junk food media puts too much pressure on her and many athletes.

Naomi Osaka confirms she suffers from depression.

"Hey everyone, this isn't a situation I ever imagined or intended when I posted a few days ago. I think now the best thing for the tournament, the other players and my well-being is that I withdraw so that everyone can get back to focusing on the tennis going on in Paris. I never wanted to be a distraction and I accept that my timing was not ideal and my message could have been clearer. More importantly I would never trivialize mental health or use the term lightly. The truth is that I have suffered long bouts of depression since the U.S. Open in 2018 and I have had a really hard time coping with that. Anyone that knows me knows I'm introverted, and anyone that has seen me at the tournaments will notice that I'm often wearing headphones as that helps dull my social anxiety. Though the tennis press has always been kind to me (and I wanna apologize especially to all the cool journalists who I may have hurt), I am not a natural public speaker and get huge waves of anxiety before I speak to the world's media. I really get nervous and find it stressful to always try to engage and give you the best answers I can. So here in Paris I was already felling vulnerable and anxious so I thought it was better to exercise self-care and skip the press conferences. I announced it preemptively because I do feel like the rules are quite outdated in parts and I wanted to highlight that. I wrote privately to the tournament apologizing and saying that I would be more than happy to speak with them after the tournament as the Slams are intense. I'm gonna take some time away from the court now, but when the time is right I really want to work with the Tour to discuss ways we can make things better for the players, press and fans. Anyways hope you are all doing well and staying safe, love you guys I'll see you when I see you.... Love."

Earlier she told her fans and the junk food media that she was no longer taking press conferences due to a personal matter.

"Hey everyone. Hope you're all doing well, I'm writing this to say I'm not going to do any press during Roland Garros. I've often felt that people have no regard for athletes mental health and this rings very true whenever I see a press conference or partake in one. We're often sat there and asked questions that we've been asked multiple times before or asked questions that bring doubt into our minds and I"m just not going to subject myself to people that doubt me. I've watch many clips of athletes breaking down after a loss in the press room and I know you have as well. I believe that whole situation is kicking a person while they're down and I don't understand the reasoning behind it. Me not doing press i nothing personal to the tournament and a couple journalists have interviewed me since I was young so I have a friendly relationship with them. However, if the organizations think that they can just keep saying, 'do press or you're going to be fined,' and continue to ignore the mental health of the athletes that are the centerpiece of their cooperation then I just gotta laugh. Anyways, I hope the considerable amount that I get fined for this will go towards a mental health charity... xoxo Peace Love."

Osaka isn't bowing to the pressure of being silent. She has been very vocal about the country. She joins a list of other athletes who are not willing to "shut up and dribble."

Osaka and her boyfriend YNB Cordae.

The infamous Karen Ingraham's attack on LeBron James and Kevin Durant has sparked online discussions about how athletes are reacting to the country's politics and toxic environment from white nationalists like Ingraham.

Many athletes are being told to keep politics out of the sports by the very same hypocrites who allowed a former college football coach become a U.S.senator and a former NFL star become a U.S. representative.

If you remember back in 2019, Osaka played against Serena Williams and bested her. Williams got into it with the referee and broke her tennis racket. She was sanctioned and fined for that.

The white nationalist rags The Herald Sun and The New York Post made a racial caricature of her being an angry Black woman with big lips while the tennis star in the background portrayed as white was being told let her win this. The Herald Sun and New York Post are owned by that geezer Karen Murdoch. He is the guy who gave us Fox.

Osaka is 23 years old. She was born in Japan to a Haitian father and Japanese mother. She move to the United States when she was five and admires Serena and Venus Williams. Osaka is one of the most marketable athletes in the world, having been ranked eighth among all athletes in endorsement income in 2020. She was also the highest-earning female athlete of all time by annual income that year. Osaka has gained significant recognition as an activist, having showcased support for the Black Lives Matter movement in conjunction with her matches. She was named one of the 2020 Sports Illustrated Sportspersons of the Year for her activism largely as part of her US Open championship run, and was also included on Time's annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world in both 2019 and 2020. Moreover, she was the 2021 Laureus World Sportswoman of the Year. On the court, Osaka has an aggressive playing style with a powerful serve that can reach 201 kilometres per hour (125 mph).

She is currently dating rapper Cordae who once was a member of the YBN Syndicate.

She lives in Los Angeles.

The same folks who are dogging on Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex when she said that being in the royal limelight is depressing her. She and Prince Harry formally stepped down from royal duties because of the racism in the junk food media. They are living in Los Angeles as well and are friends with Osaka and the Williams sisters.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails