Thursday, March 11, 2021

Stacey Dash: My Support For Trump Ruined My Career!

With no career, Stacey Dash now finds herself out of place.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

WEAR A DAMN MASK! SAVE A LIFE! TRUST SCIENCE AND MEDICAL EXPERTS! THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC IS FUCKING REAL!

HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE NOW! VOTE THESE DUMBASS LAWMAKERS OUT OF OFFICE! STOP SUPPORTING ALL FORMS OF EXTREMISM!

GOOGLE'S BLOGGER IS STRAIGHT UP TRASH! THE BLOGGER INTERFACE IS A TOTAL DISASTER AND IT'S RIDICULOUS!

WHITE PRIVILEGE IS REAL!

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

All that noise and you're still not getting the roles you've once held. I mean, she was featured in two movies. She was in the Alicia Silverstone movie "Clueless" and Damon Wayans movie
"Mo Money." 

That's the only two movies I've known her for.

What many know Stacey Dash for is her relentless defense of white supremacy. She like many on the Black right are proud defenders of the white nationalism within the Republican Party.

She too was bamboozled by the words of Washed Up 45 and the far-right. Now she is struggling to pay the bills. She has been blacklisted by Hollywood as an "unworkable actress" and her roles are seriously reduced. 

Her politics became an issue when she openly supported the Flipper in the 2012 presidential elections.

Since her support for Mitt Romney, she instantly became a voice for the far-right and was rewarded with a lot of support from Fox News.

She was the shield for white nationalists. She would often defend the racists while slamming the Black activists. She even vented about abolishing Black History Month because there was no white history month.

During the 2016 presidential race, Dash openly supported Washed Up 45 when he was then blowhard Donald J. Trump. The actress was rewarded with her spot on Fox News as a commentator and guest host on some occasions.

When then president Barack Obama made remarks on terrorism Dash made the comments, “I felt like he could give a shit -- excuse me, like he could care less.”

That comment led to her being iced on Fox News. Later that year, they decided to fire her out the cannon. Undeterred at the time, she thought about moving to California to compete in a race to oust Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), a longtime nemesis of the far-right.

She could find the paperwork so she decided to not run. 

Then she was engaged to a prominent Republican businessman and lawyer.. He took her out of her home and took her to the alter. She married him in 2018 but quickly divorced soon after it was reported that she tried to attack him in Florida. She was arrested and charged with domestic violence.

Well The Daily Mail decided to check on her now that the limelight has left her. The washed up entertainer said that her life is completely ruined. She said that the Jan. 6 insurrection was disgusting.

She said that she now will leave the politics to the pundits.

"Being a supporter of Trump has put me in some kind of box that I just don't belong in. But he's not the president. I'm going to give the president that we have right now a chance," Dash said. "We have a new president."

The 54-year old is now typecast as the "angry Black Republican woman." 

"I've lived my life being angry, which is what I was on Fox News. I was the angry, conservative, Black woman. And at that time in my life it was who I was."

She said that folks started abandoning her when she took defense of Washed Up 45 and his idiotic allies. I mean she was literally begging Trump to get her a role in the White House.

Now crying to the cameras, the washed up entertainer says that she's no longer a victim.

"I'm not a victim of anyone. Working for Fox at the time, that was my job. I did my job from the place I was at. Stacey now would never work at Fox, would never work for a news network or be a news contributor."

Out of a job, Stacey Dash begs America to forgive her.

"There are things that I am sorry for. Things that I did say, that I should not have said them the way I said them. They were very arrogant and prideful and angry. And that's who Stacey was, but that's not who Stacey is now. Stacey's someone who has compassion, empathy," Dash continued.

Dash said that she's trying to move on from Trump. She said that he could run if chooses, but she will not be the bomb thrower she was back when she was a Black right agitator.

"I think the Capitol riots were appalling. When that happened I was like, 'Okay, I'm done. I'm truly done.' Because senseless violence of any kind I denounce. What happened on January 6 was just appalling and stupid." 

Dash said that she doesn't have the main roles anymore thanks to her antics having her blacklisted.

"I've basically been blacklisted. Being a Black conservative is not easy," Dash said.

No being a total drama queen was the reasons to why you were blacklisted. Talk to LisaRaye McCoy and ask her why you're a total.....well on set. How you used to cry when the actresses were not giving you the limelight you demanded. 

Boy, your politics didn't get you blacklisted. It was your on and off screen antics that got you blacklisted.

She said that she's proud of being a mother to her 30-year old son.

"My son's 30 years old [today]. I'm just so grateful that I took that time and I listened to God. And that's why I'm pro-life from my own personal experience."

She said that she's not a feminist.

"Right now I feel like women need to support men, lift them up, love them and respect them. On the other hand, it's a two-way street. If men want us to do that, they have to respect us, cherish us, adore us, love us. We can't do one without the other. We need each other," Dash said.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails