Sunday, March 14, 2021

Kirk Franklin's Feud With Son Goes Outside The Church!

God's challenge to Kirk Franklin will be patching up with his son.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

WEAR A DAMN MASK! SAVE A LIFE! TRUST SCIENCE AND MEDICAL EXPERTS! THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC IS FUCKING REAL!

HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE NOW! VOTE THESE DUMBASS LAWMAKERS OUT OF OFFICE! STOP SUPPORTING ALL FORMS OF EXTREMISM!

GOOGLE'S BLOGGER IS STRAIGHT UP TRASH! THE BLOGGER INTERFACE IS A TOTAL DISASTER AND IT'S RIDICULOUS!

WHITE PRIVILEGE IS REAL!

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

Grammy-award winning gospel singer and entertainer Kirk Franklin is engaged in a feud with his son.

The entertainer was caught on tape berating him and it's got the junk food media talking. 

Franklin, 51 is heard on tape arguing with his son, Kerrion Franklin, 32. The estranged son records the conversation and it gets a little verbally abusive.

Kerrion Franklin puts the family business out.

"I'll put my foot in your ass. I will break your neck NIGGA, don't you ever disrespect me!"

The audio went viral and it forced the entertainer to publicly address the controversy.

Franklin said on social media that was "losing his temper" and explained that he's been having issues with his eldest son "for many years."

Kerrion posted the video on social media and Media Take Out managed to obtain the video. 

He said that Franklin was "abusive" and he "tried to kill him."

Kirk Franklin values his family. He admits that his eldest son and him are feuding and he's hoping to patch it up with him after an audio was leaked of him threatening to the put heat on him.

In a social media posting Kerrion wrote: "This is why I'm done. No father should speak to their children like this. If I have any issues it's because of this type of treatment that I deal with behind closed doors. Hanging up in my face, no apology, no compassion, no effort."

"Stop tell me to go home to my family I don't even know where they live. I don't think I'll ever trust my father to be alone around him ever again. I didn't want to do this."

"I probably won't release the entire recording because it's too embarrassing that I'm not even dealing with this. No matter what people think I pray my dad deals with his deep hatred towards me. I don't feel safe around him at all."

"This recording is recent it is not from 2018. Just to clarify. I'm going to learn from these experiences, live my life and peace and make beautiful art.

In separate Instagram posts shared four days earlier, Kerrion wrote: I'm not allow to have any childhood pictures of myself and my family. Some of the shit I see y'all complain about is so surface. I've been through the fire."

Franklin went to social media to dispute the claims aimed at him.

"For many years we have had a toxic relationship with him as a family. We've tried for many years through counseling, through therapy, to try to rectify this private family matter. Recently my son and I had an argument that he chose to record. I felt extremely disrespected in that conversation and I lost my temper. I said words that are not appropriate. And I am sincerely sorry to all of you. I sincerely apologize."

It appears he is apologizing to his fans, his management and his religious institution. He didn't apologize to his son.

Franklin said that he had called a family therapist during that conversation, but Kerrion left that part of the audio out of the posting.

"I'm not perfect. I'm human and I make mistakes. I'm trying to get right," Franklin said. "Please keep my and my family in your prayers."

Many of the fans came to the defense and wished both well. They want the men to patch up their feud.

I am not a religious person. I am not a church-goer nor a person who spiritually believes in a higher power. I am not going to question the existence of GOD or religion in general. This has been a controversial issue for decades. 

I am considered agnostic.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails