Saturday, February 13, 2021

Chad Wheeler "Loved" Her Too Much!

Former NFL player brutalized his girlfriend and the junk food media barely covered it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

WEAR A DAMN MASK! SAVE A LIFE!

HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE NOW!

GOOGLE'S BLOGGER IS TRASH!

WHITE PRIVILEGE IS REAL!

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

BE WARNED THE IMAGES ARE GRAPHIC!

CBS News interviews the woman who was severely beaten up by former NFL player Chad Wheeler. Michelle Miller interviews Alleah Taylor. 

Alleah shares a photo of her and Wheeler. She said that she knew something was wrong when he chopped his hair off.

Alleah thought she was going to die. She said his mental illness is not an excuse for the hurt.

The ex-girlfriend of Wheeler said he has a bipolar disorder and it led to a violent episode where she sustained severe injuries.

In the CBS This Morning interview, Taylor told Miller, "To be honest, I don't know. He went and ate dinner after doing this to me. He didn't take the same approach when the cops as he did with me."

Wheeler is facing charges for domestic violence in the first-degree, unlawful imprisonment and kidnapping. These charges could put him in the iron college for 20 years if convicted.

He was ordered to remain in Washington state on in-house, lose his passport and have no contact with the victim.

Wheeler was arrested after Taylor told police he twice choked her into unconsciousness. The police report states that when police forced entry into the apartment shared by Wheeler and Taylor, she was crying in pain, her face covered in blood and her left arm swollen and limp against her body. She also had noticeable fingerprints on both sides of her neck, according to the report. Scans revealed a fractured humerus and dislocated elbow, according to the charging documents. 

Taylor said in the interview that she has a concussion that she has to get regularly checked and has "bolts and a steel plate I'm going to have forever [pain] in my arm."

First-degree domestic violence assault is a Class A felony in Washington, while domestic violence unlawful imprisonment is a Class C felony. Wheeler is facing a lengthy bid in the iron college if convicted.

"I definitely ... think he should. The hardest part of all this wasn't the surgeries, it wasn't any of that. It was getting a call from my nieces and nephews. They thought they had lost me. The pain in their voice, I will never forget that. I will never forget that," she said.

She appeared at his arraignment hearings visibly shaken.

"I don't want him to think that he had that power over me, that I wasn't going to defend myself. And I thought how easy for him and his legal team to be able to say whatever they want without having to look me in the eye."

Taylor said she is beyond grateful to be alive.

"I really feel like God has blessed me with another chance. I want to try and use the time I've been blessed with to help other people and to get this story out and make sure people don't feel alone and that this doesn't happen again," she said.

The suspect is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails