Saturday, February 20, 2021

Benzino: No Neck And No Coi Leray!

Washed up rapper upset his superstar daughter disowned him.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

PROTECT BLACK WOMEN! 

WEAR A DAMN MASK! SAVE A LIFE!

HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE NOW!

GOOGLE'S BLOGGER IS TRASH!

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

I hate when he says "You know what I'm sayin'" every time he tries to explain himself.

So many things going against him. Raymond Scott, you're a hasbeen. Your fight with Marshall Mathers (aka Eminem) costed you everything. It's not Em's fault for your failures in life. Quit blaming Em and everyone for the hand you were dealt with.

Some unfriendly facts.

His height is 5'3".

He has no neck. He is routinely mocked for having no neck.

He is a hot-head. Whenever, he's on drugs (most likely cocaine), he becomes violent, belligerent and irrational. The women who previously dated him are well aware of his behavior. Althea Heart, the mother of his youngest child has full custody and warned the public about his antics when he's on drugs.

He is a hasbeen rapper with 30 years in the game and not one platinum album. Scott is best known for being on Love & Hip-Hop and Marriage Boot Camp. He's no longer on either program.

No one plays his music on radio. His song "Rock The Party" with Mario Winans managed to break the Billboard hip-hop top hits. 

He is nearly broke due to court costs, child support, lawsuits and owed debts.

The video of him berating an Asian American cop deflates his argument about fighting against racism and oppression.

He started an OnlyFans account to generate money. Folks willing to buy content will see Scott showing off explicit images or videos of himself doing sexual acts on women.

He refuses to wear a mask in public and wear a seatbelt while driving on the road. He has no license, no insurance or no remorse for his actions.

He has four children from four different women. His daughter appears to be the only one successful in the music industry and I am guessing he's jealous or exploiting her fame for a paycheck.

Scott wanted to depict himself as a Mortal Kombat fighter ripping Eminem's head off holding his spine.

The upcoming rapper, celebrity agitator Coi Leray is dissing her daddy. Her daddy is Raymond Scott, the former rapper and reality television agitator known as Benzino. Her single "No More Parties" with Lil Durk takes a huge shot at the washed up entertainer.

The washed up entertainer goes to Queenz Flip to denounce her diss and feels like his family is out to get him.

Remember, Eminem said it, "you better try to eat off [them], cause you missed your boat! You'll never blow, you're just too old!"

Scott is the former co-owner of The Source Magazine. He used the magazine to trash Eminem in an attempt to generate sales for his album. Eminem released two devastating disses at him and The Source.

It pretty much kept Scott's rap career at a standstill. He and his partner Dave Mays ended up nearly destroying the magazine in their attempt to destroy Em.

Scott is most infamous for releasing the "Foolish Pride" song in which Em dissed a Black woman he used to date. Scott who has a history with dissing Black women claims that Em's a racist and wants to knock him out for talking about him.

Royce Da 5'9" mocks Scott for being a wack rapper. He said on social media that Scott is trying milk his failed career off of his daughter Coi Leray.

To this day, Scott continues this charade about how Em is not a part of hip-hop. Regardless of what anyone says to him, he'll never be convinced that Eminem has a place in the genre.

So we head into the recent feud with Royce da 5'9". The rapper mocked Scott for his rap skills and made the claim that he needs to hug his daughter more before someone else does.

Scott got lit about it. He threatened to go into the boxing ring with Nickel Nine and Em.

I guess word got out that Coi is releasing music. She released the single, "No More Parties" and it took aim at her dad who she once called a motivator to her music career.

Peep the lyrics.

[Intro: Coi Leray]

Yeah

They wan' eat off my plate (Eat off my plate, eat off my plate)

They wanna eat off me (Eat off me, eat off me)

When I had my vision, you couldn't see it (Couldn't see it)

[Chorus: Coi Leray]

I'm off to better things

I'm only doing shit that's gonna make me elevate (Elevate, elevate)

Only want people around that's gonna make me better

Bitch, pull up in that mhm

It's so mhm (Mhm)

They ask, how I get that ooh?

[Verse 1: Coi Leray]

I'm too busy getting this money, counting this cheddar (Counting this cheddar)

My daddy let me down, but I promise you, I won't let up (I won't let up)

I wanna say fuck that man but the shit won't make me better (Make me better)

Me and my brother still beefin' right now, 'cause he ain't get that letter

Numb to the pain

Yeah, and I'm like yeah

Fuck everybody, yeah, I can't trust nobody

I ain't even really tryna party

Don't invite me to no party

[Pre-Chorus: Coi Leray]

Bitch, pull-up in that mhm

It's so mhm (Mhm)

They ask, how I get that ooh?

I'm a hustla', baby (yeah)

You must not know me, baby (Know me baby, know me baby)

[Chorus: Coi Leray & Lil Durk]

I'm off to better things

I'm only doing shit that's gonna make me elevate (Elevate, elevate)

Only want people around that's gonna make me better

Bitch, pull up in that mhm

It's so mhm (Ooh)

They ask, how I get that ooh?

(Yeah)

[Verse 2: Lil Durk & Coi Leray]

You been cutting me out

You've been stuck in the clout (Stuck in the clout)

I gave you money through the pandemic when you was just stuck in the house (Ooh)

Do the bussdown challenge again on the 'Gram, I’ma cum in your mouth, do it (Mm)

Don't stop (Ooh), keep going, keep suckin' it out (Yeah)

I'm different when it comes to trust, I'd never leave my bros (Never leave my bros)

Voice of the streets, plus me and India relationship goals (Yeah)

I left niggas I had love for, they ain't mean me well (They ain't mean me well)

They praising niggas, told on bro like they ain't see him tell

But me I-

[Chorus: Coi Leray & Lil Durk]

I'm off to better things

I'm only doing shit that's gonna make me elevate (Beyond)

Only want people around that's gonna make me better

Bitch, pull up in that mhm

(Ooh)

It's so mhm

(Ooh-ooh)

They ask, how I get that ooh?

[Pre-Chorus: Coi Leray & Lil Durk]

Bitch, pull up in that mhm

(Yeah)

It's so mhm

(Yeah)

They ask, how I get that ooh?

(Yeah)

[Verse 3: Coi Leray]

C-c-c-can't worry bout nobody, gotta worry about my business (Bout my business)

Don't bring them niggas around me, I don't know they intentions (They intentions)

Don't wanna fall In love 'cause these lil' niggas trippin' (Trippin', trippin')

Why I stay out the way, gotta make sure I keep my distance

Why-why-why they wanna hate me?

This shit crazy (Crazy)

She mad I took her nigga, ooh

That's my bussit baby, ooh, yeah

You must not know me baby (Know me baby, know me, know me, know me)

Hehehe

[Bridge: Coi Leray& Lil Durk]

I'm off to better things (Better things)

I'm only doing shit that's gonna make me elevate (Elevate)

Only want people around that's gonna make me better

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh)

They ask, how I get that ooh? (Ooh-ooh, ooh)

(Yeah, yeah)

(Ooh-ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh)

They ask, how I get that ooh?

(Yeah)

[Chorus: Coi Leray]

I'm off to better things

I'm only doing shit that's gonna make me elevate (Elevate)

Only want people around that's gonna make me better

Bitch, pull up in that mhm

It's so mhm (Mhm)

They ask, how I get that ooh?

The single is getting radio play and it gotten the attention of Queenz Flip, the celebrity agitator who recently interviewed Scott over his recent brushes with failure.

Scott was visibly upset over the diss. He claims her mother was involved. After all, Scott has a history of disrespecting women (especially Black women). 

Coi Leray distanced herself from her father's embarrassing life.

Leray's lines come as a bit of a surprise since there hasn't been any news of her being on bad terms with Scott. For the most part, Leray has spoken positively of her father during interviews and even said he was an inspiration to her getting into music.

Leray (born Brittany Collins) is the only daughter of Benzino. He felt that she disrespected him by making that diss. 

He shares his emotions to Queenz Flip while driving without a seatbelt on Interstate 85 in Atlanta.

Damn, how many Ls can Raymond Scott take?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails