Saturday, June 22, 2019

Queen Nicki's Crowning!

Nicki Minaj is planning on marrying her boo thang.
Onika Tanya Maraj is the hip-hop queen. She was once a member of the Young Money/Cash Money team but is working on striking it out on her on. Her career has made her a world famous entertainer. But soon she will have a pauper to rule over her kingdom.

On her podcast, the Universal Republic entertainer stated that she and her longtime boyfriend are planning on getting married. Kenneth Perry isn't Meek Mill, Eminem, Safaree, Nas or Drake.

He actually treats Nicki Minaj like a girlfriend instead of a trophy that got bagged. However, Perry does have some issues that many will take notice to. Especially his legal woes.

The 36 year old entertainer made the announcement on Queen Radio on Apple Music.

"We did get our marriage license," said Minaj. "I think I have what I was striving for, just happiness. It was hard to get to get a happy place. Now that I'm there I don't want to compromise that for anyone or anything."


View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Barbie® (@nickiminaj) on




The boyfriend, Perry is a 42 year old who has a shady past. He is a convicted sex offender who was convicted for the attempted rape of a 16 year old.

Perry has been known around as ZOO. So I guess he's getting a cage to climb in.

I'm not hating on Nicki Minaj for getting married. I am happy for her. But I hope she doesn't let this asshole ruin her career or her health. I often equate sexual offender with people who may have sexually transmitted diseases. I am not saying that Perry is a STI patient but his conviction makes me worry about the possibility.

Nicki said that Perry was her "first love" back in them days.

Perry also tatted her birth name on his neck.

Check out her new dance club hit, Megatron.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails