Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Claudia Oshry: Cuba Gooding, Jr. Tapped Me!

American blogger claimed that Cuba Gooding, Jr. ran his finger up her butt.
The actor who is best known for his roles in Boyz N' The Hood and Jerry McGuire turned himself last week. The actor, 51 is accused of groping a woman while at a New York bar. The New York Police Department Special Victims Division and the Manhattan Criminal Court have made charges.

The charges could carry up to 10 years in the iron college and make the actor join the Offender U club under TIER II.

The suspect is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

There's another accuser who shares her story about meeting the entertainer and he ran his finger on the ham bone.

The daughter of the infamous Muslim hater Pam Geller has made the claim that disgraced actor Cuba Gooding, Jr. sexually assaulted her when she was 16-years old.

Claudia Oshry is an American blogger who created Girl With No Job and The Morning Toast made the allegations that Gooding inserted his finger into her butt.



"At the end of the day --- like, I don't know if I've ever considered myself to be, like, a victim of sexual assault because I'm not. There are people who are real victims that I would never compare myself to them. But yes, when I was in high school -- I was fucking 16 years old -- Cuba Gooding, Jr. put his finger up my butt, and I felt wild. Like, I felt -- I don't even know the right word is. And now, It's just become, like, a part of who I am. It's a part of my story.

Mark Heller, the lawyer for Gooding said, "Never heard of her." He said that his client denies he recognizes or remembers Oshry at all.

"Cuba says the incident never happened and he had no recollection of this individual either," said Heller.

Oshry, who also tours as a comedian, added that she has since worked the experience she had with Gooding into her acts. She said that a "Jerry McGuire" star becoming too hands-on with them at bars and clubs.
Cuba Gooding, Jr. smiles as he leaves the courtroom. He claims that he never groped the victim.
"At least once every show, someone who comes up to me, they're like, 'Oh my God! Me and my friends were at a club and the same thing happened to me' or 'the same thing happened to my friend.' This is not the first time that I've heard, but this is the first time I've heard that police are involved."

So that means, at age 16, she entered a bar and saw Gooding in a intoxicated state. The entertainer would probably grope women when he's under the influence of alcohol.

Mind you, is Cuba Gooding, Jr. in underage teen clubs or adult clubs? Or is Claudia Oshry using fake IDs or her mother's connections to get into places.

What the junk food media continues to leave out is the fact that Claudia Oshry is the daughter of Pam Geller, a notorious white extremist who promotes anti-Muslim propaganda.

Claudia, Jackie, Olivia, and Margo Oshry are a group of sisters in New York living the millennial dream, running viral Instagram accounts and ruthlessly curating their online images.

Pamela Geller has built a career off leveraging the media to incite outrage with her racist, Islamophobic comments. She is widely regarded as an alt-right troll; the Southern Poverty Law Center described her rhetoric as "hate speech."
Claudia Oshry's mother is Pam Geller. This woman is a dangerous figure. She has promoted anti-Muslim propaganda and encourage individuals to arm themselves when it comes to Muslims.
Claudia Oshry married her longtime boyfriend Ben Soffer a couple of years ago. They asked their friends and family to leave their phones at home. They wanted only pictures taken from wedding planners and kept the ceremony private without much fan-fare. The reason to why they wanted to keep it hush hush was the fact her mother was there. Oshry knew that if Geller was spotted, her career would be ruined. Even she knows her mother is a danger to the nation.

Geller supports her campaign to ban Muslims and proudly promotes Donald J. Trump's antics.

She made a tearful apology telling her fans that she "loves" her mother but isn't really keen on her brand of celebrity.

I want to believe her. I seriously believe her accusations. However, I do want the junk food media to acknowledge that she is the daughter of a far-white extremist.

And for the fact that she claimed she was 16 years old in a bar with a grown ass man only questions why the hell an underage woman ever be in an adult club without proper identification?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails