Sunday, June 30, 2019

Do You Think It's Funny You're Gonna N-Tap Me?

European troll got a serving of American knuckle style chili!
Reminder to those reading Journal de la Reyna and our reader's lists. We are an apologetically, unabashed Black culture blog. We don't force anyone to read the content. Any views expressed by those contributing to this blog does not reflect on the general purpose.

We are tolerant of race, gender, sexuality, nationality, religion, social and economic standings. We do not tolerate anti-Black, conservative, nationalist and far-right extremism here on this blog.

I contribute to a portion of the postings we have here on the blog. I've been doing it for nearly 10 years and I see no reason not to.

We thank you for your reading and feedback.

Tariq Nasheed is a pro-Black activist. While I strongly disagree with the way he's going at Kamala Harris and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, I still support some of the themes of his commentary.


An American man and his Swiss wife were insulted by a man. He moved from Los Angeles to Switzerland be with his girlfriend and some white guy decided to call him a NIGGER to his face.

The Black man decided to serve him a hot plate of American style knuckle style chili.

"You want to walk by and talk shit?" the black man behind the camera asks the white man. "Get the fuck out of my face, get the fuck out of my face."

"Don't ever disrespect me, bro," he adds after what appears to be a physical confrontation.

White man decided to play the victim after he was called out by the Black man.

See they turn coward whenever they want to toss that racial slur in the faces of Black men and Black women.

In the last posting in regards to the murder of MacKenzie Lueck, some far-white troll decided to toss the NIGGER around. Thankfully he's not face-to-face with me. I would offer him a "40 acres and mule" moment.

I hate to say this, but conservatives are begging for a hospital visit talking that smack.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails