Monday, June 03, 2019

YouTube Pulled The Plug On Oreo Prankster Who Poisoned A Man!

Oreo challenge. Put poison on the cookie and dare a person to eat it.
YouTube ended my monetization in 2011. I was making videos driving around in my car showing off this rust belt city of Dayton, Ohio. I talked about politics. I talked about racial issues. I was trolled by extremists. I had my pictures photoshopped to monkeys and topless women. I was harassed online and called names. I was called racial slurs more times than many by a bunch of worthless losers who have little achievement other than riling up people of color. The freedom of speech allows these sites to flourish on Google and the company isn't really putting them on the backburner. Google "-mania" and find the slur attached to it. Worthless trash and those who are on it.

I haven't really made any videos lately because of it. It's not fun anymore.

YouTube allows idiots like this guy get paid doing stupid stunts and click bait shit while others who do real shit get no profit from it.

Why be a citizen journalist for Alphabet when the company is full of shit?

Alphabet owns Google, Android, Blogger, YouTube and Chrome.
Dork tried to poison a homeless man by giving Oreos laced with toothpaste.
Kanghua Ren was sent to the iron college after he tried to prank a man into eating some Oreos filled with toothpaste. Dude thought it was funny because he wanted to clean his teeth and get a smile out of the victim.

The victim ate a few of them cookies and it made him extremely sick.

He was taken to the hospital for poisoning. The Spanish Court arrested this loser and gave him a year and three in the iron college.

He had to pay for the medical bills and told to abandon social media.

This is what folks do for click bait. Remind yourselves, Joey Saldino is running for Congress. He was known as Joey Salads and he tried to pay Black people to ruin a car with Trump stickers and claim it was a racial attack.

YouTube pulled the account and banned the prankster for five years.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails