Friday, October 21, 2022

Keep On Talking!

The noise continues on.

Vote.

Ignore the noise.

Vote to save democracy.

Make Candace Owens and Kanye West irrelevant.

The estate of George Floyd is considering suing Ye and Coondace Owens. 

Mind you, grifter attorney Lee Merritt is involved. Merritt tried to run for Texas Attorney General and got the "kiss of death" from Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Nina Turner and Jeffrey Shaun King.

Owens, a Black extremist and grifter released a documentary critical of Black Lives Matter repeats the false narrative that Floyd died of fentanyl not that dirty cop's goddamn knee on his neck.

White extremists dismiss the notion that he suffocated at the goddamn knee. They claim that his own actions led to his death. 

Ye, who is a media mogul and rapper has been showing his true colors since his divorce from Kim Kardashian. I mean he is willing to tear apart his career and his ex-wife's influence as a trendsetter for a Black extremist who spent worthless amounts of time being an inarticulate bitch.

She is fucking annoying.

Ye continues his spiral.

The family has cited emotional distress as a motivating factor in the lawsuit.

On the Wednesday edition of Owens’ podcast, she defended new friend and even threw out the idea of suing the Floyd family herself over emotional distress.


“I’m also sick of frivolous lawsuits. You know, if this is actually considered credible, if you can sue somebody because you’re feeling ’emotionally distressed’ because of them going out and saying things, well then I think that I have grounds to sue George Floyd’s estate,” Owens said.

Owens bashed the rumored lawsuit as nothing more than a PR stunt orchestrated by the Floyd family.

“I have grounds to sue George Floyd’s family for doing this little PR stunt. It’s causing me a ton of distress. I feel angry and I feel upset with the fact that I am fighting for Black America to be freed from the lies while these people are fighting to keep them in the dark!” she continued.

Rest easy, Big Perry.

“This is unacceptable. I’m really — I’m serious. I’m going to go out and I’m going to ask lawyers ‘If this is legitimate, can I sue George Floyd’s family?’ Because I should be able to,” Owens said.

Owens went as far as to suggest the media was working with George Floyd’s family to “bury evidence.”

“In fact, we should be able to sue Black Lives Matter. We should be able to sue the media that is clearly colluding with George Floyd’s family so that they can bury the evidence. Nobody is going to shut up and I will fight tooth and nail for people to see the truth,” she concluded.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails