Monday, February 14, 2022

Van Jefferson: My Super Bowl Ring And My Son Are Blessings!

Winning.

Super Bowl LVI is now in the history books.

The Los Angeles Rams defeated the Cincinnati Bengals in a final second nail biter. It was good night for the NFL, the cities of Los Angeles and Inglewood as well as the state of California. They are the winners of Super Bowl LVI.

Van Jefferson couldn't celebrate with the team. He had to go to the hospital for the birth of his son.

His wife Samaria went into labor soon after the third quarter. He made it in time to see his son. 

"It was a great day, bro, said Jefferson on social media. "I got three prizes today -- my wife, my son and the Super Bowl.

Samaria went into labor earlier than expected. She was expected on Feb 17. But I guess the Rams victory was the best time to give Van his little blessing. The couple also have a daughter together.

Taylor Rapp also made the news. Rapp decided to propose to his girlfriend Dani Johnson.

Congratulations to Los Angeles Rams on their victory.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails