Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Odell Beckham, Jr. Has Got A Ring And A Baby!

It feels good to be a dad.

Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Odell Beckham, Jr. is getting treated for a knee injury he got when he played the first half of Super Bowl LVI. The Rams late minute touchdown led to them winning against the Cincinnati Bengals.

Beckham had a controversial time with the Cleveland Browns and it led to him being dismissed. He would end up showing his worth when he joined the Rams and MVP quarterback Matt Stratford.

Beckham and girlfriend Lauren Wood celebrate the birth of their son, Zydn.

“2-17-22, 0605. THE biggest blessing I’ve ever had in my life arrived here on earth! The words, I can’t even put together for the overwhelming emotions that ran thru me … a moment I will never forget and cherish forever. Zydn was born n at that moment I knew my life changed for the better,” the new dad wrote.

“Lauren Wood, u changed my life forever and delivered the most beautiful gift of all… EFFORTLESSLY! Ur strength throughout this gives me the courage to keep goin because i now kno with u by my side and holding it down for me, I can get thru anything. I love u so much.”

In the same message, Beckham, 29, also revealed he underwent successful surgery five days after Zydn’s birth for a torn ACL in his left knee, which he suffered during Super Bowl 2022. Although Beckham did not specify his injury in Wednesday’s message, the post-surgery photo nearly parallels the one snapped by his mother, Heather Van Norman, after his November 2020 procedure on the same knee.

“And so the journey continues; 2-22-22; the stars are all aligned; surgery was a success. Like I’ve said all along ‘IT WAS WRITTEN.’ Im just sticking to the script and seeing where God will take me. Honestly I’ve been through so much to get to where im at.. I duggg deep, and figured out a lot about myself along the way. If there’s one thing I can take from all the work and growth, it is that I AM as resilient as they come. Too much heart to not keep walkin in faith! Lol I kno yall probably tired of hearing me say this every year now “this my year” BUT IM GON BE BACK!!! U better believe imma be back , and imma be back better than ever before. I mean that Shxt from the bottom of my heart. Filled wit LOVE and gratitude. I wanna thank u all for the love and support, this is not the end; but only the beginning to everything I’ve ever dreamed of. LUV,” Beckham wrote.

Beckham will be a free agent in March, however, it’s unclear if he will be ready for the start of the 2022 season after undergoing surgery. Further, while there appears to be interest on both sides, the receiver’s NFL future remains to be seen.

Beckham spent five years with the Giants after the team selected him with the 12th overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft. The LSU product was traded to the Browns in March 2019.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails