Friday, September 25, 2020

Tickets To My Downfall!

Bad Boy and Est 19XX Entertainment rapper Machine Gun Kelly release his punk-rap album Tickets to My Downfall. The album takes a departure from rap and goes into punk music.

COVID-19 pushed Machine Gun Kelly's album. However, he managed to get the album out for the Fall quarter.

Colson Baker is a rapper/producer/actor and director from Cleveland, Ohio. Machine Gun Kelly credits Bone Thugs 'n Harmony, Eminem and Ice Cube as his influences to his music. However, he had a huge fallout with one of his inspirations.

He continues to stay consistent. Back in 2018, Kellz became another victim of Slim Shady.

More on that later.

MGK has said that he wants to explore his music in a rock sound. He previous albums were hip-hop and rock styled. In the movie The Dirt, he had the role of playing Tommy Lee of Mötley Crüe. He released his previous album Hotel Diablo with a single that was more rock-influence music.

With Tickets to My Downfall, Kellz teams up with Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker.

Barker is not only a rocker but a well-known rap producer. He has produce beats for some of the country's mainstream rap acts. The album executive producers are Kellz and Barker.
Machine Gun Kelly releases his fifth album which takes a turn from rap to punk.
Most of the production is from Kellz, Barker and Omer Fedi. Other production credits goes to BazeXX, slimXX, and Keith Varon.

He has features from Trippie Redd, Iann Dior, Blackbear, Pvris and Halsey.

The album has 16-tracks and it's a rockin'

*Note: Target has three additional tracks to the album.

Listen here.



Here's the lyrics to Bloody Valentine.

[Verse 1]
The original album Tickets to My Downfall.
Okay
The simulation just went bad
But you're the best I ever had
Like handprints in wet cement
She touched me, it's permanent

[Pre-Chorus]
In my head, in my head
I couldn't hear anything you said, but
In my head, in my head
I'm callin' you "girlfriend," what the fuck?

[Chorus]
I don't do fake love
But I'll take some from you tonight
I know I've got to go
But I might just miss the flight
I can't stay forever, let's play pretend
And treat this night like it'll happen again
You'll be my bloody valentine tonight

[Verse 2]
I'm overstimulated and I'm sad
I don't expect you to understand
It's nothing less than true romance
Or am I just makin' a mess?

[Pre-Chorus]
In my head, in my head
I'm lyin' naked with you, yeah
In my head, in my head
I'm ready to die holding your hand

[Chorus]
I don't do fake love
But I'll take some from you tonight (Take some from you tonight)
I know I've got to go
But I might just miss the flight
I can't stay forever, let's play pretend
And treat this night like it'll happen again
You'll be my bloody valentine tonight

[Bridge]
I can't hide
How I feel about you inside
I'd give everything up tonight
If I could just have you, be mine
Be mine, baby
I can't hide (I cannot hide these feelings, no)
How I feel about you inside (I cannot hide these feelings)
I'd give everything up tonight (I'd give up everything for you)
If I could just have you, be mine (I'd give up everything)
Be mine (Ayy)

[Chorus]
I don't do fake love
But I'll take some from you tonight (Take some from you tonight)
I know I've got to go
But I might just miss the flight
I can't stay forever, let's play pretend
And treat this night like it'll happen again
You'll be my bloody valentine tonight

[Outro]
Na-na-na, na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na (Just tonight)
Na-na-na, na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na (Just tonight)
Na-na-na, na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na (Just tonight)
Na-na-na, na-na-na (In my head, in my head)
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na (Just tonight)
(Were we on time? Should we try—)

Eminem released his album KAMIKAZEE to aim at rappers who criticized his place in hip-hop. He spared no one. One in particular was Machine Gun Kelly. Apparently, Kellz was sneak dissing Em because he wasn't getting airplay on Shade45. Kellz made inappropriate comment about his then 17-year old daughter Hallie Jade Mathers.

Kellz responded with Rap Devil, one of the strongest attacks against Em. But it didn't take long for Em to get back in the studio. He let him have it.
The Fox and The Rap Devil.
Eminem added the single Killshot to the album and it went hard on Kellz and dissed Diddy. Em called them out for stealing the style. Dr. Dre helped Eminem throughout his career and he called Diddy a disease on people's careers. He dissed them on an unreleased version of Conway The Machine's Bang, Em dissed REVOLT, Joe Budden and said Diddy had something to do with the murder of Tupac Shakur.

Since then Diddy and Em have been at each other's throats.

Kellz has also been in the crossfire. He was ready for Em.... but he held back his diss.

Kellz conceded that Killshot hit him hard. He may have credit the diss as a reason to change styles.

If you haven't heard his last album, Hotel Diablo listen here.



Colson ain't really sweating much about Em these days. He's dating actress Megan Fox. The entertainer is openly bisexual and has been open about her past relationships with men and women.

She is married to actor Brian Austin Green and has three children with him. They have separated and are filing for divorce in the coming months.

MGK has one daughter named Cassie Colson Baker.

Fox and MGK have emerged as a couple shortly after he filmed his video, Bloody Valentine.

Colson is a son of Cleveland..... He's making moves.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails